Air and earth

In phase 6 you understand you can lift your hands out of themselves like pulling them out of a glove or sleeve. It's actually possible to stretch your hands and feet as well. For example, you grab on to a door handle on the other side of the room and feel cold metal, or reach into a candle flame across the room feeling warmth. Now continue with the training plan like so, that you raise both your hands straight up and stretch your mental fingers high into the atmosphere. Through your fingers, breathe in that cold, crisp and refreshing atmospheric air or environment and blow out of your mouth. The next breath you breathe it to your main source of energy at your core, exhaling through the mouth. And so, continue: breathe in and out once with your lungs, the next breath to your core, alternating with every breath. Do that for 5-10 minutes.

Earth: We've seen that some athletes throw themselves on the ground after crossing the finish line. Why? Because the earth's energy recovers the physical body and spirit. If you could keep yourself in a constant connection with earth's energy, you could run very long distances tirelessly.

Stand with your legs shoulder's width apart, slightly bent, back straight. Stretch your mental hands deep into the core of the earth, grab hold of earth's energy, and pull it up through one leg, your core, solar plexus, heart, throat and blow the air out from your mouth. This will also activate the meridians in your legs. When you begin pulling the energy, breathe it in with your hands. Then do the same with the other leg, pulling earth's energy through one leg, then the other. 5-10 minutes.