Girlfriend

You followed Akashi quietly as he walked straight-forward, not spending a single second to look back and check on you. He seemed determined about arriving at the particular location he was appointed to go to. You had no courage to question where he was heading towards. In dismay, you gripped hardly on the handles of the leather suitcase, instructed to carry, as the silence grew louder and the tension rose incessantly.

It all came to an abrupt stop when you bumped into Akashi's back as he remained at rest. You looked up to see a rather high, magnificent building with several glass windows covering the walls. The automatic door opened wide welcoming you and him in. He quickly dashed in as you stumbled inside, rushing to catch up to the red-haired in haste.

Both of you jumped into the elevator. The "emperor" pressed the button designed to take someone to the highest floor. The red-headed let out a sigh of relief as he finally laid back, resting his head against the wall, shutting his eyes slowly. Confused, you remained silent, shifting your attention elsewhere when you found yourself staring at the grey ground.

Moments later, you raised your head to take a glimpse of your master. His eyes still shut with his arms folded, his white shirt etched onto his firm biceps. A faith blush appeared on your cheeks after your eyes landed on such a sight . Your heart beat increased soon racing relentlessly.

"Not here (Name)," you whispered to yourself, trying your best to calm yourself down.

The elevator took its time climbing over the towers of hundreds and hundreds of floors. It rose higher and higher, before reaching its allocated level.

You were greeted by two men in fancy suits when you both stepped out of the elevator. Akashi and the two men quickly engaged in a colloquy. Much of the conversation was intelligible to you so you zoned out until you felt an arm around your back, with a swift turn you found out that it belonged to Akashi. Surprised by his sudden movement, you remained implicitly motionless and speechless.

"Konoko wa.. boku no .... kanojodesu."

(This is ..... my.... girlfriend.)

(Fucking have to google how to spell girlfriend in Japanese.)

Your eyes widened, shocked by his words. He had never revealed the fact that you were his and he regarded and treated you as his maid, or worse his dog-like slave yet now he just ... said that. You could finally feel his fragile side lying dormant underneath his serious exterior. You felt a warm feeling welled up inside and happiness overwhelmed you ecstatically.

You gazed up, still in shock and met his face, before realizing you were staring at him for quite a while. He was smiling. You blushed, looking away swiftly. You weren't dressed in the usual maid outfit instead you were wearing casual clothes; a pink shirt and tight jeans, so no one would expect such a beautiful young girl to be a servant. Although most fucking anime maids are super hot and shit but das anime.

Oh shit. This chapter is going to have grammar mistakes and stuff. I need to log off now. Gomen.