Chapter 11

Camille POV

I had just packed my last bag, ready to leave with Adrain for the weekend, when I heard a noise from downstairs.

My instant thought was intruder, but maybe it was just one of the guys checking up on me. As the noises get louder though I can't contain myself, and I go downstairs. As I pass by the kitchen I hear a growling noise not unlike a wild animal or wolf.

Opening the door slightly, I peek through it, and my eyes widen. Right there in my kitchen is a massive black wolf with glowing blue eyes, growling low in his throat, and staring at me as he stands on top of the kitchen island. I try to leave, backing away fast, but I'm stopped by a rock hard chest behind me.

"Don't do anything stupid," a hissing voice says in my ear, and I gulp.

A hand grabs my arm, pulling it behind my back at an odd angle, and I yell in pain. A chuckle emits from behind me, and I'm pushed into the kitchen with the snarling wolf.

I fall down on the floor, my skirt flying up over my äss, and my cheek hitting the ground roughly. The wolf jumps down from the counter, and walks towards me. Taking his time, and scaring me with his slow prowl. He stands over me, his slobbering mouth wide open as he shows me his long white fangs, and he presses the heel of his giant paw on my back. Pressing down hard, and adding force after every breath I take. I shake under him, my eyes wide open, and I whimper in fear.

He growls again when he hears my whimper, and he drops his muzzle down onto my neck. He opens his mouth wide, and places the side of my neck into his muzzle. I breath heavily as he lightly bites down on my neck, his paw pressing down on my lower back more, and he mounts me.

My eyes widen, not believing what is happening. Don't tell me I'm about to be violated by this wolf!

Just as the wolf presses himself against my ass, the window in the kitchen breaks open, and Vincent jumps through it. He takes one look down at the scene before him, and throws himself at the wolf, knocking him off me.

I immediately get up, pulling down my skirt, and fixing my shirt. I look over at Vincent, and see that he already knocked out the wolf.

"You alright?" He asks me, checking over my body, and I nod. I probably had a nice bruise on my jaw, and that wolfs bite marks on my neck, but nothing else.

I was still uncomfortable around Vincent since I hadn't yet told him about me, and Adrian. Now wasn't the time for that though.

"There was a man here, too. There," I say while pointing to the kitchen door.

He looks at me one last time, and walks to the door, leaving me there in the kitchen shivering while looking at the unconscious wolf.

"Snitch," the same hissing voice from before says in my ear, but before I can scream I feel a clawed hand scratch down my entire back. Tearing through my clothes, and shredding my skin like ribbon.

The pain was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, it consumed my whole body, and overpowered me. I can't even yell from the pain, all I can do it fall on the floor like a doll, and pass out.

Adrian POV

I smile, my bags packed, and the car ready to leave. I couldn't wait to spend all weekend with the woman I love.

"Adrian! Adrian!" I hear Mason yelling at me from downstairs.

I rush down the stairs, and see him there, pacing. Mason wasn't the kind of person to act like this, and so I knew something serious had happened.

"What's going on?" I question him, my voice dropping to a growl, and my fangs showing.

"It's Camille, she's hurt-" Mason starts, but I'm already at her house before he can finish his sentence.

The first thing I smell is blood, a lot of it, and I recognize it as Camille's. Walking through the main floor I head to the kitchen where I can hear a faint heartbeat, and I open the door.

"What happened?" I ask aloud as I see Camille collapsed on the floor in a pool of blood.

"She was attacked by a werewolf, and a warlock. The warlock's nails had acid in them, and it shredded her skin."

I breathe deeply, seeing the body of the werewolf off to the side, and I start walking to Camille when he speaks again.

"She should be dead."

I turn my head to the side, looking at Vincent standing there as he glares at Camille's back.

"What?" I growl, feeling my eyes turn red, and my anger pulsing through my veins as I stare at Vincent.

"I said she should be dead, and yet she is still breathing," he walks to me, and stares into my eyes. "You fed from her, I can smell it in her blood, and that's the only reason why I'm not killing her myself right now."

My nose flares, and I place a hand on his neck, squeezing hard.

"What the hell are you talking about Vincent?"

"She's a Jade Warrior," he struggles to speak, and tries pulling my hand away from his neck.

My eyes widen, and I drop my hand causing him to gasp for air.

"She can't be, I would have tasted it in her blood..." I trail off, and look down at her.

Already the scratches on her back were healing, and her heartbeat was getting stronger every second.

"No you wouldn't, it can only be detected by someone who knows what one tastes like or else you'd never know the difference."

I look at him, trying to feel anger that he tasted Camille's blood, but I'm too in shock to care at the moment. Kneeling down before her I push her hair away from her face, and bring her body onto my lap.

"You'll still love her won't you," Vincent sneers, and cracks his knuckles in agitation.

I just look at him, my eyes answering his question as I hold onto Camille.

Vincent leaves, slamming the front door behind him, but I know he will be back. He is my sworn protector after all.

Camille stirs in her sleep, and I smile.

"I'm not leaving you, ever," I whisper, and lean down to place a soft kiss on her lips.

××××

Okay yes I know you don't know what a Jade Warrior is but that will come in the next chapter so you'll just have to guess for now. ^^