CAKE

cake
~《》~

Lucy sat in the guild hall beside Shrimp, before Erza suddenly stood up and left. "Lol, peace bruh" She waved, and did cartwheels all da way into Magnolia. Lucy and the bookworm, Shrimp stared at the WO-man with utter demise. Gray and Meredy hid in the corner while sobbing over "Ultimate Milk Sandwich".

Back to Erza, the SCARLET-headed (BETTA get your Jerza facts straight) GURL rolled into the best bakery in Fiore!!

The noob dude selling the pastries and cakes came up to her sayin': "HOLLA you scary knight cart-rolling (I almost spelled "car trolling") into meh stinky bakeree, whadya want tooday?!" The noob dude demanded with anger pooping in his bæ-colored eyes (bae means poop in Dutch).

Erza smiled with GLEE "Well sir you betta fetcha me somma dat strawberi cake of yo's, and 10,000 of em. If ya don't I'll eat you!" She ordered like a BOSS. Da noob dude shivered in crybabiness and ran away to make lots of cake.

A bit later, he came out with precisely 10,000 cakes just like to SCARLET-headed wo-MAN asked for. The noob dude gave a crooked smile. "I-I'M DONE WITH YO ORDER.. M'AM" He stated

Erza stared at the mountain of cakes that was crushing and killin random peeps. "Noob dude, u gonna die" She yelled furiously while chomping on a cloud. DA noob dude began cryin' "BUT I MADE PRECISELY 10,000 CAKES" he sobbed.

Erza shook her head. "Naw, did you not read meh mind? I wanted 6,997,692,891 cakes, you bish!!!" She screamed. The noob dude stared at her. "(・・?)" He cried.

So yeah, Erza goes and kills dat noob dude to a bloody pulp and drags away DA Swagalicious (#SHAKESPEARE) mountain of cakes that is crushing and killin random peeps. "LAAWWLLL" She debates.

Natsu and Gray are having an epic warrior cats rap battle until they smell something that reminds them of the perv moon emoji. Natsu halts with a dumb face. "Hey Ice-poop, what's that overwhelming sugary scented aura I smell from ten feet away?" He asks randomly.

Gray stares and shrugs. "I dunno, Flame-poop. Smells like Happy bein' rejectd by Carla (Charles) again. NOW COME ON, LEMME BEAT U UP—" The Ice-poop was interrupted when he was crushed by a swag mountain of cakes.

Flame-poop laughs at him until he is also CRUSHED. The SCARLET-haired warrior who just dominated a country by dragging cakes laughs with menace "HAAA DIE PPLS DIE!!!!" She calls out with triumph before eating all her delisho cake

Lucy blinks under the extremely heavy mountain of cakes. "Erza why don't u get fat?" She asks.

Erza stares at her. "FUFUFUFUFU I GONNA GET FAAT NUUUU"

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

Erza remains with a healthy and smexeh body coz, I dunno, watch OVA 2?

And then jelly-kun comes

JERZA becomes canon coz I forced Trollshima

LOL

the end