P A W 1 : Aphrodite Athena Redwoods

"Athena!" My brother Zeus shouted as I ran away from him. I stick my tongue out to him as I ran faster.

My name is Aphrodite Athena Redwoods. I am the Redwood's Alpha's little girl. Yup. My Dad treated me like a precious glass. No boys can even get near me because of my intimidating father and my twin brother--Zeus.

When I was 16, A HUMAN boy was brave enough to ask me out on a date. When I was about to agree, my oh-so-protective dear brother threatened him and bullied him even though he's one of the campus hotties in our school. Still, my brother and some of our pack members doesn't give a shit.

When I confronted him about his rudeness, he just shrugged and reasoned out that the guy can't even stand up for me and he kept on saying that the man is such a weakling.

I mean, duh, of course he will look like a weakling. I mean, we're freakin' WEREWOLVES!

But I don't really care, I don't need a man in my life. With an over-protective twin brother and an Alpha for a father, I don't think I do need another man in my life. I can live without a guy or worse- a mate.

I don't really want a mate - not yet. I don't want to leave my pack just yet.

My brother caught me by the waist and tossed me up in his shoulder.

"ZEUS, let me go!" I know. We were named after the oh-so-great Greek Gods and Goddesses. My mom is really fascinated in the Greek culture ever since she was a child and she hoped to name her children after her favorite gods and goddesses and when she gave birth to a twin, she couldn't be any happier. She was even torn on what names to use so she decided to just use all her options so that's why we have long names, got it?

"Oh no, little lady." he chuckled. Oh no he didn't just call me little lady! I bit his ear rudely as I smacked his back.

He let go of me and growled furiously. Uh-oh.

"Why the hell did you just bit me, Aphrodite Athena Redwood." his golden eyes glowed as his nostrils flare, obviously pissed.

"Uh.." I bit my lower lip before laughing nervously.

He growled even louder.

'Dad! Zeus! His wolf is out and he's mad at me!' I called Dad through mind link.

'What did you do this time, angel? You know your brother is ill-tempered.' Dad answered back. I can imagine him with his brows furrowed and lips thinned, he always scowls everytime his twins fight.

I heard ruffling sounds at my back as the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and with this presence I already know its my Dad - in his wolf form.

'Athena. Go back to the pack house and call Amber immediately.' Dad told me through mind link. Amber is Zeus' mate. She's pretty and nice and all. I sometimes envy her because she looked so elegant and everybody loved her while here I am, the little troublemaker.

I run back to the pack house in my human form, well, I don't want to be in my wolf form right now. I just dont feel like it.

When I reached the pack house, someone hugged me from behind.

"Ugh! Drew! Let go of me!" I groaned out of irritation.

Drew is one of the best pack fighter. And my bestfriend. He's really touchy and clingy when it comes to me. Some human thinks Drew is my boyfriend since he's always clinging on to me and all. He's not like any other pack fighters. He's funny, nice and calm at all times. He never panicked unless the situation is on its worst.

After I called Amber, I slumped in the couch with the other pack members and their mates- watching some old creepy killer doll.Of course, Drew is still clinging on me. Hugging me from behind with his head relaxing in between my neck and shoulders.

"Are you guys sure you're not having some lovey-dovey relationship?" Ashton- beta of the pack asked.

I felt Drew tensed.

"What kind of question is that Ashtie?" I mocked him.

He just rolled his eyes and snuggled closer to his mate.

I love my life and I just don't want to leave at this point.