18. The Escort

"Be back by midnight! No exceptions!" Jeremy hollered out to a nineteen year old Justin. "Yeah yeah, whatever," Justin waved him off as he slammed the door shut and reached in his back pocket for his smokes.

He lit one quickly and hopped into his truck, heading for his place of 'employment'. Franko was there waiting for him.

Justin sped through the streets, reflecting back on how hard his father was on him. He knew his dad would be up around the clock, waiting for him. Jeremy wouldn't rest until he got a call every night from Justin, making sure he was okay.

He didn't understand why his dad hated him for doing the same things he did. Jeremy sold drugs, and so did he. What was the big deal? He wanted to avenge his mother's death some more, what was the big deal?

Jeremy was way too protective of Justin and he hated it. Everything Justin did, his father would be right on his back, waiting for him.

'Use a condom Justin'

'Don't smoke that Justin!'

All Justin wanted was to do drugs, fuck, and sleep in peace, but Jeremy wouldn't even allow that.

Justin made a few more turns and was in the back parking lot of Bieber and Co. He climbed out of his whip and footed his way into the building.

He was immediately greeted with tons of naked girls, some were half clothed, making their way down the halls to enter rooms with the guy they were set up with. Each and every single girl stopped one by one to greet him.

He ignored them all, having not a single interest in one if she wasn't bouncing on his dick. He made his way to the head office, where he and Franko did their business. He opened the door to be greeted by Franko fucking a girl over their desk.

Justin didn't bat an eye at the sight before him. He simply smirked at his choice of girl. It was Christina. She gave amazing head, and always was ready for whoever wanted her.

Justin left the room and headed to the front of the building, to fuck with Michelle at the front desk. She had huge titties, but would never let Justin touch or see them. She always wore a pant suit, with her hair pulled back in a bun. She also always looked divine with those glasses on.

He wanted nothing but to tear her apart, piece by piece. Her wide hips and large behind was the reason Justin had hired her in the first place. The Latin roots she had just made it all better for him.

With a large smirk, Justin approached the desk Michelle was seated at. She was looking down, shuffling through papers like the good employee she was. She looked up then smiled slightly at Justin. "Hi Justin, what are you up to tonight?" she spoke in her cute little accent.

Justin quickly turned around when he heard giggling coming from down the hallway. Franko was walking out of their office with Christina. She was ass naked, and clutching her perky breasts as she laughed and ran away from Franko.

"Actually babe, there's something wrong in my office. Can you come take a look?" Justin leaned over the desk a bit. Michelle stood quickly, nodding her head as she put her computer on sleep mode.

She followed behind Justin who eagerly footed it to his now vacant office. "After you my lady." Justin smirked at her as he stood aside. She smirked back and walked into the room. Justin quickly looked down to the beautiful full ass she had. It was so perfect and round, Justin had hoped she was ready for what she was about to receive.

Justin sat on the couch as Michelle stood up still, observing the room. It seemed to Justin she always had that cute curious look on her face.

She tried to pick out something that was wrong, but found nothing. "Michelle, come here," Justin wasted no time unbuttoning his pants. Michelle turned to him, about to speak. until she seen his waiting dick, out, just for her.