My little neko 2

LUNA'S POV

After that move the two followed me I just ignored them and left as fast as I could Jake saw what I did he must be surprised and I could have sworn that I smelled his scent so I just walked away to my next class to see that there was some students and the teacher wasn't even here and I just sat down and waited for the day to pass by.  

My actions in the gym re-played in my mind and I greeted my teeth regretting my actions but suddenly something was left on my desk and I glanced to then see the girl I push run away and I looked at my desk to see a box of cherry chocolates that made me open my eyes in delight and a note.

I tilted my head and opened it.

Thanks you very mush for saving us we leave you this as a thank you they wrote and they drew some smiley faces and I smiled

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'Don't worry... Am sorry for not talking am just really shy so am sorry thanks for the chocolates' I added a smiley face.

I folded it nicely and waited for class to finish I put the box of chocolates away in my bag and walked to out of class I looked for her to spot her talking with her friends so I walked to her and bowed lowly and handed the note and then I ran off to the next class. 'Ok next is Math... Then lunch then maybe Music class and finally free so that means I can leave...' I entered math bowed to the teacher and then I sat down in the front row to see the teacher starting with the practices and definitions.

After a whole hour doing exercise well after me a whole hour writing a new song because the practices are easy for me so I just walked to the lunch room and towards the machines to buy something to drink and there were a lot of students out so I just bought the bottle of water and headed to the library to read a book about anything I find interesting.

I signed and then I walked into the supernatural and fiction books and I searched for a bit to then find a book that called my attention. It was called "Kissing Sin"

"From Melbourne's gleaming skyscrapers to its throbbing nightclubs, Riley Jenson's world is raging with danger and desire. A drop-dead-gorgeous werewolf--with a touch of vamp coursing in her blood--Riley works for an organization created to police the supernatural races. But when she wakes up naked and bruised in a barren alley, she knows only that she must run for her life.

Within moments Riley collides with the sexiest man she's ever seen: steely, seductive Kade, who is fighting a life-and-death battle of his own. With old lovers and enemies gathering around her, Riley knows she is being pursued by a new kind of criminal. Because in Riley's blood is a secret that could create the ultimate warrior--if only she can survive her own dangerous desires..." I read out loud a bit

I smiled and asked for taking it I signed a paper and then I put it away in my notebook to then leave to my last class. I was then yanked to the side and my eyes wide it was Alexandra she looked a bit sad and she glanced to the side and I saw some of the resident school bullies and she just protected herself with me.

'The fuck she hated me so mush just like she did with every one who isn't going to follow her' She is just scared I looked at them and they smiled as they blew out the last swig from their cigarette. I gulped and looked around and I held her wrist as strong as I could when one tried to push me away I dodged and I pulled her down making her trip a bit and I ran and I pushed her dodging side to side so she wouldn't get hurt.

After running for a bit more I took a turn and I let her go letting her follow me we kept running and the schools alarm sounded meaning those guys aren't supposed to be here I looked at her her scent made sense she must have gotten outside to get something and she was practicing for the new cheer for this month and they must have seen something they like and they wanted her by force so the girls must have hidden while Alexandra ran towards to someone who could help her hide or protect her so she saw me. 'God bad luck...' I sighed hating everything but I looked class by class and I looked back to see nobody.

I took one turn and saw the stairs and I looked at Alexandra and I looked behind me and I saw the nurses office so I opened it and pushed her in. I put a finger making her shut up and just whimper and cry some more but I locked the door and then I closed it I looked around there was nobody I heard a scream and I ran towards the sound. I ran fast and faster until I made it to see a guy having fun trying to kiss the girl while she begged to stop. I quickly tackled him off her and she fell and then ran of screaming his friends looked at me and I just looked at the one I tackled his eyes were wide.

"Damn..." I sunk my nails making him hiss and almost scream in pain

I was yanked off and I hiss and I was sent flying to the lockers and all the air I had left I heard the police sirens and I smiled as I coughed a bit but then I was kicked against the ribs and I almost vomited what little I ate. I was kicked again and that made me cough up blood and tried breathing I could feel my ribs sore.

"Let's take him... His eyes are a real bright yellow" one said

"We can get a lot of money for him" I looked at other who spoke and had wickedly smile

My eyes wide with fear and I stood up and punched but I was wobbly and I was kneed on the stomach making me spit a blob of blood into the floor. Suddenly I heard the officers run inside and the guys looked scared and looked towards the sound. I stood up and held my stomach and I ran off one guy noticed while the others tried to run away while the one who saw me and chased me and I saw him. I got scared and I kept running.

I made it to the roof where I can try and calm down and I felt that he didn't see me so I just sat down and breathed in and out as I felt my ribs get in place and I breathed out with a small shriek the pain was unbearable. I heard a clit and I looked to see that guy again a pocket knifed shined a bit with the sun and he smiled.

He tried to attack me but I bent back but he caught my cheek and I felt the line of blood and I was scared but a police officer tackled him and held him down while a female officer talked on the radio the wound in my cheek was still bleeding and the pain in my ribs was still there.

"Excuse me are you ok" I glanced at her

She looked worried and I just nod acting ok and I just walked passed her towards my house I heard her try and speak to me but I just kept walking.