Chapter One

"The last time I saw you, I was unstable. I was but wasn't in control. I know, it sounds confusing and even I still can't really describe what was going on." Allen started, not even bothering with formalities. Mentally, he could imagine Mana scolding him for discarding his manners. "We left, the Noah and I, and we formed the third side to this awful war. We came here and well, things were hectic at first. Neah wants control."

"And as much as we want that too, we don't want to lose Shounen here." A silky voice said from the doorway where Road stood with Tyki and a shorter, white haired Noah. "That's why we have a plan. Right, Wisely?"

"It's a stupid plan." The other Noah, Wisely, pointed out with a sigh. "But it might just work."

"What exactly is this plan, Moyashi?" Lavi, having processed the exchange, asked. From the corner of his eye, he could tell the old man was curious as well.

"Allen's going to stab himself to get Neah out." Tyki cut in just as the youth opened his mouth to respond. "Like Wisely said, it's a stupid plan."

"If you're going to interrupt, at least do so in detail." Huffed Allen, a pout slightly forming before it vanished. "Let me properly explain."

By this point, the redhead wasn't sure he wanted to listen to the details of his friend essentially killing himself to free a monster. But, history needed to be recorded and so, he'll just have to put up with it for the time being.

"Using the Sword of Exorcism, I'm going to attempt to rid myself of Neah in a similar fashion to what happened with Tyki. Except," Of course Allen had paused there for effect. "At the same time, Neah will try to form a body outside of mine using Dark Matter.

"If he manages to do this, then it's just a matter of attaching his soul and memories to said body. If this is successful, Neah will no longer fight to control my body and we'll both still be living. It's a win-win scenario...given that it goes as planned or, well, hoped."

"And how exactly did you come up with this plan?" The taller Exorcist had to question.

A nervous chuckle followed after. "During a phase where I wasn't exactly sane."

Accepting silence followed Allen's response and the standing Noah seemed to shift their weight some. It was moments later that it was broken by Bookman, who decided a change in topic was needed.

"I've noticed that there are Exorcists amongst your numbers."

"Allen got to them before the Order even caught wind." Road supplied, looking at the boy fondly. "We were skeptical at first, but they were more than eager to join us after spending time with him."

"It's almost as if he has this power that draws people to him." Tyki commented; to which Allen snorted.

"Dinner should be done soon. Why don't you join us?" Wisely offered before the bantering could begin. "You're here to record us, right? Might as well feed you."