I'm not weird, I'm a werewolf

Alexia's POV:

I was afraid of Jaden's reaction. He looked like he was still trying to wrap his head around this whole situation. I looked up and my cousin, Jackson. His face was void of emotion. "J-Jaden?" I asked, hating how my voice stuttered.

Gah, what was with me? A few hours ago, I was the big bad alpha that no one would even think about messing with, now he walks into my life and I'm all of a sudden softening all the walls that I have put up in the last two years.

Not even Jared has gotten past all of them.

Jaden huffed out a sigh and ran his finger's through his hair. "This, whatever it is, it's just too weird," I flinched at his words. And that didn't go unnoticed. "Alexia?" He asked. I looked at him.

"I..." He thought about what he just said. His stance softened a bit. "I'm sorry," He said. His parents didn't have any clue what to do it looked like.

Finally, I put up the walls again. I sighed. "It's alright, now Jared are you done yet," I didn't yell it or anything, knowing that he would still hear even if the water was still running.

"Yeah, I'm coming down now," He answered. I was unsure if Jaden and his parents could hear it though. I looked over to the stairs and saw Jared coming down, still towel drying his hair. "Okay, what do you need, Alex?" I smiled at him. I loved the name Alex. I also loved how one time someone heard him call me that they thought my name was Alexandria.

"I want you to show Arthur and Julie to their new home. I will give Jaden here a quick tour of the Packhouse as well," I told him. He nodded.

"Alright come with me," he said. They followed him out of the front doors. I sighed, now I have Jaden to myself.

"Well, you already know where my office is," I said with a smile. "Now first I will show you your room," I walked up the stairs. I have one bedroom across from mine that no one uses for anything. I turn the knob and the door swings open. "Sorry that it's a bit dusty, but it's just an extra bedroom. I would let you sleep in my room, but... that might be a bit inappropriate at the moment," I blushed just at the thought.

He nodded and flicked the light on. The room is a beige color, the bed is twin size with plain white sheets on it. There was an oak desk tucked in the corner and dresser under the window.

"I don't have any of my stuff with me," I held up a hand.

"That will be sent to you," I mind linked Jared and told him. 

'No problem, Alex,' He said. Jaden waved a hand in front of my face. I cut the mind link.

"Huh?" I said. He chuckled.

I blushed again. I loved his laugh. "You spaced out for a moment," He said. I sighed.

"I mind linked Jared and told him to bring your stuff here," I told him while I giggled. Wait, what? I never giggle. GAH, what is going on with me?

I am becoming so awkward. I should never be awkward, or weak, or any number of things. That's what my parents always told me. That I needed to be strong and powerful, I needed to take my position as Alpha seriously. 

I sighed. "Come on, let's continue the tour, shall we?" I said, sliding my figurative mask back into place. He nodded. I showed him the dining room, which he thought was way too big. Next I showed him the ballroom (Yes we have a ballroom).

"Who needs a ballroom?" He asked, flabbergasted. I laughed.

I looked at him he was just looking around in circles. I couldn't help but smile at him. "I need to entertain other pack leader's somehow. This ballroom is where we hold parties for them. It's just to welcome them and to show our gratitude towards them," I explain. I gently grab his hand and lead him to the next room.

-------

The tour lasted forever. Why did my parents have to have such a large Packhouse? Once it was done, I flopped down onto the couch. Face first, legs dangling over the armrest.

I heard someone chuckle. I knew that one very well. Jackson, yeah sorta forgot he was here. "Shut up Jackson 5," I joked. I heard Jaden snicker behind me.

"Seriously, that's the best that you can come up with, Alexia?" He said. I looked up and him and glared before putting my face back down into the couch cushion. I heard someone clear their throat. Jared's home. Great. *Please not the sarcasm*

"I have Jaden's stuff. Wanna help bring it in?" He asked. I groan and slowly get off of the couch. I walked outside. Some of my best warriors were already unloading the car of boxes.

I quickly joined and barked out order's of where to put his stuff. I huffed out a sigh, I didn't like when I went into Alpha mode, but it was the only thing that got people to listen to me. Yes I know, I know, it's because I'm so young. But still, I wish that my pack would have a little respect for me.

"Hey," I heard Jaden say. I melted at the sound of his voice. I smiled.

"Hey," I said. I turned around, still holding a box of books. He instantly took it from me. I complained. He laughed.

I sighed and followed him up to his room. "I could have carried it on my own," I mumbled. He laughed.

"I am the man, I must carry things for you," He said. I, like any "sane" person would do, stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed again.

I crossed my arms across my chest as he sat it down. He turned to face me. I fake pouted. He chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me. My breath hitched. Finally, I wrapped my arms around him. I stood on my toes and buried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in the smell of pine and rain.

"Why are you smelling me?" He asked. I looked up at him.

I got nervous. Gah, I am an Alpha, I should NEVER get nervous. "I like the way you smell," I admitted sheepishly.

"And what do I smell like?" He whispered. I smiled.

"Pine trees and rain," He chuckled.

He buried his face in my neck, breathing deeply. "Well, you smell like vanilla and... strawberries," Strange, I don't even like strawberries. "It's my new favorite scent," He whispered. His lips brushed against my skin, sending shivers through me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed him. And to my surprise, he kissed back. I pushed him onto the bed without breaking the kiss. I kissed his neck. He moaned. I found the spot that made him moan the loudest.

"That's where I want to mark you," I said as I drew a little x on it. I kissed it once more when my canines protruded. I sank them into the soft flesh of his skin. He hissed in pain for a moment until it turned into a moan of pure ecstasy.

"Now you mine forever," I said before I licked the wound clean. "Mine," 

Well, there you have it. Jaden is marked. But what will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!

Vote, Comment, Share, Love.

Love Cameron Avery. PEACE MY DEAR SHIFTERS!