Chapter 1

Jesy's POV

While I started off like other ordinary singers, through YouTube, and singing at gigs, I started off with something else pretty amazing. I was offered to go on my own tour to promote my new album right as it was released. I was living the dream.

As I packed my suit case, I was day dreaming of what was to come. A tour with some of my closet friends and my crush, I couldn't believe it. Sure, they weren't coming on stage with me, but they were my team, they were my back bone. They managed me, did hair, makeup, clothes, training and everything.

As I went through my list of what to pack I heard a knock at my door, "Jesy, sweetie, Livvy, Miley and Alice are here, they just got dropped off." My mom yelled to me. I quickly ran down the stairs to greet them.

"OHH...make way for the SUPER STAR!" Alice yelled making us all giggle. "Ok, now that your all here and stuff packed, as you know I procrastinate, so my room is messy and filled with clothes and we are leaving in a few hours." I was beyond screwed, I had to pack.

We all went up the stairs to my room and like I said, it was tornado ruins. "Wow, that is messy,"Livvy commented as I shrugged my shoulders. "I think this is the worst it's ever been," Miley continued, "and I've know her longer than fifteen years!" She finished her sentence. We made our way into my room and they took a seat on my bed.

I grabbed my list and went through it, shirts...check, shorts/pants/leggings...check, underwear/bras...check, shoes....no check. "I need shoes!" I hurried to my shoe bin. "You have too many shoes, good luck finding a few out of a mountain." Alice commented. I shot her a playful glare. "Well, we have to get some clothes on tour so...I'll only bring sneakers, combat boots, uggs and flip flops." I got my bathing suits, a few dresses,skirts and my makeup/bathroom supplies and I was ready to go.

"What's the time?" I asked not directed toward one person. "10 after 2" Miley stated. "Holy guacamole! We are gonna be late! We are supposed to meet the guys and drive to the airport in one car!" "Who says holy guacamole?" Alice asked. We all stopped for a second and looked at her before bursting out laughing. "Ok, seriously we are gonna be late, let's go, chop chop."

I grabbed my suitcase, not caring my room was still a reck, and ushered my friends out of my room. "Mom, Dad, Jimmy, Michael, we are leaving!" I yelled. I saw my family come from the hallway. "You be safe! I promise I won't cry, I'll see you in a few weeks, call me everyday!" My mom was trying hard not to cry and I could see it as I hugged her. "You, don't grow up too much, remember boys have germs," my dad said trying to make everyone laugh, it worked, we giggled a bit.

I hugged Jimmy and Michael, who didn't say anything. Typical brothers. "I love you all, I'll miss you." I said as I walked with my friends and my dad carrying my suitcase to Livvy's car. "Make sure you call us." He said seriously. "I know, I will, I promise." He put my suitcase in the truck. I got in the back with Miley, and Alice got shot gun and Livvy was driving, as it was her car. We drove slowly out of the drive way and saw my family waving, we all waved goodbye to them .

"So...Music anyone?" Livvy asked after about 5 minutes of us driving to Tim's house, which was 15 minutes away,and complete silence. The car was filled with a chorus of replies of 'yes' and 'sure'. Soon, All Time Low was on and we were all jamming out to their album Nothing Personal.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Tim's and I hoped out of the car and ran to go hug my boyfriend , Mike. "I take it your excited?" He asked me as I couldn't stop smiling. "Eight months on tour with my boyfriend and best friends, of course I'm excited!" We had to take two cars, Thomas was driving one with all the guys minus Tim, and Tim was driving with us girls to the airport. Tim was most trusted and he was also kind of like a tour dad everyone relied on, he was my ex boyfriend but I trusted him with my life.

"Guys, hurry up we might miss our flight, like last time, remember Jesy" Jacob spoke up as he finished putting us girls luggage in Tim's car. Jacob, I don't know where to begin with him so I'm not gonna say anything.

We all hopped in our assigned cars and I kissed Mike and told him we'd see each other in an hour and if he needed just text our car through our tours group chat. It was a long ride and Mike and Jacob had some bad blood with each other.

Livvy's POV

Jesy was the last one in the car. She said goodbye to Mike like it was the last time she would see him. It was cute though, they had a dramatic history with each other, I don't blame her. I got shot gun as Tim was driving. Miley, Alice and Jesy were talking amongst themselves in the back. "So how's it been?" Tim asked as me. I turned from looking out the window and shrugged. "Fine, why?" He lightly pushed my arm. "We are going on tour with our friend group from middle school like we said we would one day, you don't look as happy as you could be." I was happy. I was really happy. I was going on tour with him, I just never told him I liked him. "Tim, I'm happy, I'm tired and I'm planning Jesy's first outfits for when she goes on stage for the first show of the tour," I explained to Tim. It was stressful because she needed to change clothes around five times every show and we don't want to make her wear the same outfits over and over again.

To change topics I turned on the music. It was one of Jesy's songs. I smiled and shook my head. It got the other girls attention and Jesy playfully began shouting the words in an awful voice. Tim turned it to another station. "You guys are so annoying."he joked. I turned the station back and started singing along with them, as Tim switched it again. "Driver picks the music, shot gun shuts their cake hole."

We were still all singing along for half and hour. We were all having a good time laughing when Miley got a phone call. I turned the music down as Miley gave me a signal to. "I'm putting you on speaker." I looked at the phone and saw Fletcher's name on the screen. All of a sudden there was arguing.

"Please... just shut up for everyone's sake!" It sounded like Jacob. That's weird he's usually really caring and I've never heard him say shut up to anyone. "Jacob, it's you who needs to stop. This tour isn't even linked to you. You're lucky Jesy even reached out to get Livvy to invite you!" Mike.....?

"Fletcher tell them to stop fighting, if you can't, than get Ben to, it's simple, their gonna drive the driver insane and if they do...," Alice told Fletcher like it was the easiest thing in the word, which it wouldn't be for Fletcher. He was more weak than they are and more awkwardly shy. That would be awkward for him to tell people he barely talks to, to shut it. If Ben tried Mike would tell him to shut up because they are best friends so they hardly listen to each other with demands."Miley, put Jesy on the phone." I had the idea that if they put Jesy on the phone they would both calm down. "Don't think that will work Livvy." Tim spoke up. "And why not?" I asked. "She's ..." I turned and sure enough she was dead asleep. Oh boy. "BOTH OF YOU, JUST SHUT UP!" Alice screamed at the phone. Jesy shot up and gave her a glare before going back to sleep.

I laughed and told Miley to hang up. She did, it was the smart thing to leave it at shut up. I looked back out the window, half an hour down, half to go.....