Meanwhile on the tour bus

Jacob, will you please stop that?" You begged Jacob to stop tickling you. You are in the tour bus with the boys because Jacob can't leave you behind. He used to go on tour without you but lately, he cannot stand it anymore and ask the management to bring you with them, but you both agreed that no "jealous stuffs and fuss" on the tour, being professional is what keeps him on his career.  

He just laughed at you and watched the movie but time after time, he attempts to tickle you again and you give him glares. You're now sitting at the couch watching "If Only" with him. The boys are watching too and they occupied the seats at your left.

"That would be terrible, when the one you loved never believes you," then he looked at you.

"What does that supposed to mean?" you ask him and give him a blank stare and then a smile drew at his face.

"Kendall? Alix? Tajee? Do those names sound familiar?" He asked.

"But you really dated them!" you yelled at him and hit his arm.

"Because the management told me so! What are you thinking, don't be stupi—"

"What?!" you ask him, surprised.

"Girls, girls, you're both beautiful, stop it," Issa said and you both stared at him.

"I am not arguing about how I look!" you shouted at Issa.

"And I am not a girl!" Jacob told Issa and everybody laughed.

You shouldn't be jealous about them. I told you that a billion times," Jacob mumbled after a while, staring at the screen.

You folded your arms on your chest and looked at him. "I am not jealous,"

"Oh, really? That's why you keep on calling from time to time,"

"Jacob! I'm not calling you from time to ti—"

"Oh! Yes you are. Do you wanna see those missed calls I've got here in the call histo—"

"Jacoooob!!" you covered his mouth and looked at the boys. And the boys looked at you mischievously.

What are you staring at?!" you shouted at them, almost closed-eyes. The boys find you really cute when doing it and so they giggle.

"You're turning everybody on now Y/n," Jaquees said and Jacob just gave him the death stare.

"What did you just say?" and all the boys laughed.

  The movie is coming to its ending and you are both silent. You enjoyed the emotional parts of the movie because it's really good. You turned to look at Jacob for a while and you saw tears in his eyes.  

Why are you crying?" You mocked him and laughed at him.

"I am not," he wiped his tears and you teased him by laughing at him. He tickled you hard enough for you to chase each other on the bus and once you made round at the bus he went back to the couch and you caught him, you held his hands strongly so that he will not tickle you anymore and you both laughed.

"I love you," he said in whispers.

I love you too," you answered him.

And the boys stared at you two admiringly. "They really both love each other,"Issa spoke. "Oh they really do," agreed Jaquees.

I will start updating this story more often

LIKE, Comment, and Followwww , also private message me for a imagine