54. Part One

CALLIE'S POV:

I walked through the mass amount of people at the bonfire searching for Liam, but I only found Malia. She grabbed onto me and pulled me into a side hug, "I didn't know you were coming!" she yelled over the music and the continued to dance.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find Liam." I yelled back to her as I kept looking around for him.

"He's right over there with Mason," she spun me around and pointed at him sitting on the table part of one of the outside tables for lunch.

"Thanks, Malia," I smiled at her and then pushed through a few more people until I was in front of Liam, "Hey, whachya drinking?" I asked as I looked down at his paper bag bottle as he poured its contents. A small smirk hinted on his face and he handed me the Coca-Cola bottle and I held it up to my lips and took a gulp of it, "That's disgusting," I said as I wrinkled my nose up in disgust, but then took another swig of it anyways. He grinned at me but I could still tell that he wasn't sure if I was mad at him about the whole revised version of the dead pool that he had, "Liam, I'm not mad at you, you know that right?" I asked him as he took a drink from the bottle, then shrugged at me. Once the bottle was away from his lips, I cupped his face and crashed my lips onto his. Both of his hands set down the two bottles, and his hands went to my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I continued to kiss him and his tongue slide across my bottom lip and I granted it access to my mouth. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his, "Do you know now?" I smiled at him.

"Yes," he finally spoke and pressed another kiss to my lips.

"I was wondering if you two were going to come up for air." I looked over at Mason who I hadn't noticed and probably wouldn't have if he hadn't spoke up, "You sure you haven't.. you know." he teased, still thinking Ms Remming's class was hilarious today.

"I'm sure, Mason." I sat down in between Liam's legs, he scooted closer up to me, and rested his arms on my shoulders, almost to make sure that I wouldn't get up and leave.

"Sure about what?"Liam asked as he pour some more of the alcohol into the other bottle.

"You missed it in class today!" Mason clapped his hands, "I was trying to ask Callie if you guys have had sex or not yet," I heard Liam cough at Mason's words, "And Ms Remming, you know how she doesn't like Callie anyways right?" he asked and looked over at Liam, I felt Liam nod his head as he rested his chin on the top of my head gently, "Well, she caught me trying to ask Callie that, and then she made me say it in front of the whole class. It was hilarious, Callie got so embarrassed and just kept her head down the rest of class." Mason laughed.

"You could have made up some random question, you know that right?" I said as I leaned my back into Liam more.

"This was much funnier, trust me, Liam you should've seen her face and Ms Remming's for that matter." Mason continued, "She was so pleased with herself."

"Bitch," I said as I took the bottle from Liam and took a bigger gulp than the first time. When I handed the bottle back to Liam, I felt him pressed a small kiss into my hair before he took another drink for himself.

Liam held both bottles out in front of me and pour the rest of the alcohol bottle's contents into his other bottle, then he lifted up to his mouth and drank the rest of it. I looked up at him and then over towards Mason, "Not going to tell me to slow down?" Liam asked once he was done drinking the liquid.

"Actually, I was going to say, 'keep drinking'. I think you should get drunk." I raised my eyebrow at his words, "And I mean stumbling down, fall on your ass, passed out with your face in a toilet drunk."

"Why?" Liam asked him, a spark of humor in his voice.

"Maybe then when I ask you what's going on, you'll be too drunk to lie." I heard Liam's heartbeat excellerate for a few beats at his best friend's words, "I'm not asking this because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help." I felt Liam shift a little behind me, when I looked up I saw that he was looking in Malia's direction as she danced around.