say something

"What do you mean she slap you and walked out?".asami response still tears flowing down with the hand print on her face."yeah she got upset and slap then she walked out,I can't believe it why would she do this?"

Two hours later---------

"Asami" korra says seeing asami crying in suyin shoulder while pema and opal look at korra with sad eyes.korra walks over to asami pulling her into her arms now asami is crying in korra's shoulder."asami sweetie i'm so so sorry about how I reacted and for slapping you,but it was just shocking news and...asami I don't know how to make it up to you but I promise to be the best parent for this baby I promise because that is how much I love you and our baby just please forgive me please?"asami was listening with tears on her happy to hear korra say that"oh korra of course I forgive you just please please promise me one thing" anything asami can we buy a new house for our family to live in I could sell the sato mansion to buy the new house"." Of course asami and will help you in any way I can I promise you.

Sorry guy's if some of that was confusing or for any mistakes but I wrote this at 11:39 PM on Monday so kinda tired from school and girlfriend problems but anyways hope u like it I will update to tomorrow after school at like 4:10 promise bye love u guy's