Christian Story Books for Children

Claudia Lynn contains a Bachelor of Arts degree in education and kid development from Japanese Washington University. She completed further studies in English literature at the University of State Capital, Queensland, Australia. Also, she attempted studies in religious philosophy and history of religions at the University of Singapore. Additionally to graduate studies in Bible writing at the University of Oregon, she has attended various inventive writing workshops within the Northwest. Ms. Lynn has been married for 50 years and raised four kids.

Having traveled and lived in many elements of the globe, Ms. Lynn has determined the positive impact Christianity makes on people's lives. It brought changes to folks that were guaranteed to theism, the worship of idols, worship, and superstitions. The transition brought new joy and hope to several United Nations agency antecedently lived in worry, despair, and corruption.

She has written half dozen Christian books for kids and she or he wrote and dedicated every story to at least one of her grandchildren. She shapely the most characters when every of their personalities.

Let your children enjoy story books that promote Christian values! The 6 illustrated books are directed toward ages 6 through 12. Page count ranges from 40 to 60 pages.

For more information visit the Christian story books for children.