Chapter 2 Your little sister

Warning may contain Sex scenes Rude words Sex and much more watch at own risk

Kate's prov

As I was playing with Lizzy I released a sigh of relief I don't know why but I just did.

A couple of minutes later I heard a slight knock on the door looking up I saw Leo with the kids Mia Joe and bear all ran up to me to give me a hug I was holding Lizzy.

After the kids pulled away I spoke "do you guys want to hold your little sister" I asked they all nodded since Mia is the oldest I let her hold Lizzy first Lizzy just looked up at her older sister and smiled Mia looked down at her little sister and back at me with a huge smile.

Next it was Joes turn he did pretty much the same but with bear because he's little we got him to sit on the bed and I helped him carry is little sister.

When I eventually got home I was amazed by how much work all four of them did just to basically welcome Elizabeth into the family.

Leo's prov

I'm so Happy that Kate loves The decorations we put up.

That night when everyone was asleep except us we sat down on the couch and watch a movie together Kate snuggled up to me as if   She was a child who hadn't seen her daddy in a while I just kissed the top of her head and we went into a huge make out session I picked her up and put her on my crouch I then pick her up and walked into the kitchen put her down on the counter. I then ran my had down her thi. I could feel my member growing hard. I quickly stopped kissing her and ran into our bedroom got changed put a condom on and ran back to Kate I pulled down her panties put my member gently into her and started to trust her against the Cupboards.

We both let out a moan of pleasure with my dick still in her I picked her up and walked to our bedroom were we would be much more comfortable. We the continued with what we were doing for awhile before we both went to bed her in her bra and underwear me just in my boxers sweat pored over our faces as Kate snuggled up to me I kissed her forehead and we both went to sleep lucky for us Lizzy was still asleep.