08 : Cruel Fate

"Look at yourself! You're sick! We don't want a friend who'll die in just a few months time! Go away!"

...

"Even if I'm sick... I... I don't want to be left alone..."

"Don't worry, I'll stay by your side. You're my sister, after all..."

Voices in my mind. Voices of my friends, my sister... My past.

22nd of November, 11:20 p.m.

"Hey... Are you alright?" A voice from the reality, the Farsya. She's still alive... I'm glad.

"Where am I?" I asked her, finding myself in a middle of nowhere.

"I don't know... *cough*"

"What did Ashley do to you? You didn't seem like just getting stabbed."

"My Knight's with Ashley... If she breaks it, my life will end..."

I had no idea about Knights, but it did seem like a big trouble for her. "Can you stand?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"Let's go."

I assisted her by supporting the left side of her body, at least a thing I could do for her as I'm all fine. We walked and walked, just only vision of pitch black.

"Are you an... Izanami?" The girl asked but with a softer voice.

"Mm. Nanami Izanami." I answered.

"You doesn't seem like a bad person at all, Izanami."

"Really?"

"I'm glad that you're not like her."

"Her?" I asked.

"Never mind." Smiling at me.

After a long time walking, I noticed trees. We're already outside the mansion, but unfortunately I can't see anything around me but trees. There's faint light coming from the north, from the bridge.

"I think we can find for an exit around here, can you-" Before I can finish what I'm saying, the girl fell to the ground and started groaning.

"W-what's wrong?"

As soon as I was going to carry her up, someone approached with her hands clapping. The rhythm of the claps reminds me of that Ashley. Indeed, it was Ashley who was clapping her hands, feeling entertained.

"Look how far have you gone, Izanami. But never mind, you're still in my area. Well actually, I don't like pests roaming around in my gardens, you know that?"

"Tch! How long are you going to keep this up, Ashley?! Aren't you tired?! Even if you're not tired, she is! I am too!" I shouted.

"Oh. Is it because of this? Look, there's a huge crack here." Ashley replied as she was holding the same dagger which is the girl's Knight. I was shocked then.

"You-" Another person threw me to the floor and secured my hands, making me unable to move. Someone who was very strong and muscular.

Ashley started walking towards the girl as I shouted to her not to do so. But she continued. "Let's see. What happens if I put this 'cracked blade' into her heart? Would it be comforting or suffering?"

"Ashley! Don't, she will die!"

"Huh? Why do you care if she dies or not? You don't even know her. Yet, she's a Farsya."

"Farsya or not, she's a human being! All of us are human being!"

This time for real, Ashley's not smiling anymore after hearing my words. Instead, her expression turned opposite as she dropped the Knight. She faced towards and approached me.