Chapter Eight

"Renari we have decoded the rest of the coordinates due to a strange glitch in the Nemesis, I assure you you were not here when this happened an earth month ago." Megatron said upon seeing Renari's head cock to the side a bit confused.

"I see, continue." She said loosing the confused look.

"Yes, and seeing as you and your father are experienced fighters I want you two to go retrieve the relic from the last set of coordinates."

"Understood, should we leave now?"

"Yes, I'll have a vehicon activate it by the time you get to the bridge port."

**************

"Hahaha, whoa!!!" Renari cried as she sailed through the air alongside her father, Renari had chosen the jet form SR-71 Black Bird. She was still a tid-bit rocky in flight although her flight form gave her some stability she swerved and bobbed on strong wind currents, although she was getting better.

"Renari: Soundwave has found large cybertronian fighter ship of Autobot origin, Request: Shall we engage." Soundwave said in a devious voice.

"Answer: Yes, we should proceed to engage." She said back in a mock tone to irritate him on purpose, which usually worked and resulted in a playful slap in the back from either of them. Soundwave smoothly glided close to her and nudged her back wing with his own. Then they both sped forward using the speed of sound to ambush the ship which had already discovered them.

It did some fancy loops and dives before Soundwave deployed Laserbeak and then went the opposite way. Less than a few seconds later they made it to the artifact coordinates atop a sandstone arch in a rainforest possibly the same one Renari crashed in. Her father then pulled out his tentacles and began to dig in a spot, once he found what it was he pulled them back out with ease and triumphantly he now held the resonance blaster. Suddenly there was a large white, red, and green mech who somehow knocked the resonance blaster from his servos.

"Hey creepy, who's the Dane?" He boomed cockily turning over to face Renari who had an animal growl resonating from her,"Well that's a new one, another mute you two relate-" He was interrupted from a sharp uppercut from Renari, how could she move so fast? Was a thought spinning in the wreckers head, countering he tried to crack a slice of his katanas, that he had pulled from their hilts on his back, and tried to slice at her mid section but was met by a sharp block from Soundwave, who pulled the sword out of his servo and then discarded it as if it was a piece of debris. The wrecker landed a punch on the silent mechs visor causing it to crack, shortly after he received a spin kick to the helm by Re's sharp peds.

The two mechs and femme tussled a bit more before Soundwave grabbed the wrecker by the front helm plating and bashed him around a bit, and in a sudden attempt to gain the upper hand again the mech grabbed the close by Renari's tail and got a hold of Soundwave's leg and pulled them down the arch along with him. The three landed with a sick thud of metal on stone.

Renari, shook her head and sat up to see her father in a vulnerable position at the wreckers mercy,"Any last words 'con?" He spat,"Oh wait I forgot your the silent type." He finished.

"Step away from my father." Renari hissed anger bubbling in her cables.

"Wait creepy here is your father?!" He trailed off as he saw the angry cybertronian leopard growling at him, it then pounced forward and made him fall to his back. She snapped at his neck cables as he tried to clamp her jaws shut but instead got his servos cut and sliced with sharp metal teeth sharper than a scraplets and much bigger. He heard a few clicks from Soundwave and she backed off of him, he got a stab to her right hip with a katana ,that had fallen near by, he then kicked her off the sword and she skid across the sandstone. The wrecker was then met by a blast to the receptors by the resonance blaster, he fell back again this time groaning in pain as the mute walked up to finish him off Renari gathering herself off in the background with a deep dent and a gash all the way through leaking a lot of lime green energon.

~Must've sliced my cables pretty good at least its just nerves, it could be worse and I knew I should've got that armor upgrade.~ she thought to herself as she flexed her leg and clenched her jaw at the excruciating pain. She examined her wound a slight bit more and realized it was just nerve cables no major energon arteries. She heard her father call to her mentally and ask if she was all right and she responded with her observation when Laserbeak's distress signal went off they both transformed and left, Re leaking energon out of her right wing thruster. At least their mission was a success.

Her father then retrieved Laserbeak and they flew back to the nemesis, Re falling a slight bit behind because of her injury.