_21_

(Read it starting from the upper left picture, then to the right. Then the lower left picture to the lower right.)

So as you can see this is another convo of ours taken just a little while ago (at around 12:57 or something) . Feel free to ignore this part because I was just making this to cheer Akira up.

...

Hey Akira!

I know you might not be able to read this probably because you're too busy. (Obviously you are) but if you do happen to read this, well I hope you like it.

I just want to tell you how amazed I am for your devotion. Despite your really busy schedule, you still managed to make some time for your stories. You work from dusk till dawn and throughout the day you still make time for your books.

You know what makes your stories different from the rest?

Heart.

While some books are well thought of, lengthy and complex... yours is simple yet precise and consistent.

Every word you write shows how much heart you put into writing. Your plot progressions are nothing less than a thrill-ride and of course, your character development is spot-on.

Its like you grew up with them and that you know each everyone was personally. I hope you continue to write more awesome stories but please....get some test too ok? Take care....