Picture Perfect

Kyle took a deep breath as he finally built up enough courage to walk over to Bryan and Johnnie. Bryan smiled and greeted him warmly while Johnnie also smiled but waved awkwardly.

He only brought a large suitcase so it didn't take too long to grab it off the luggage rotary. Together they walked to Bryan's car and the rest of the ride was in comfortable silence with some radio station playing quietly in the background. Kyle would occasionally send texts to Meghan, letting her know he got in safely and answering any and all questions she had for him.

This week was going to be pretty much hell. He had to force away this crush, he had a girlfriend for gods sake! But then again, Johnnie was closer to him. I mean, don't get me wrong, he thought Meghan was really pretty and all, but so was Johnnie. Attractive enough to make him doubt his sexuality.

'Let's face it, Kyle, he's an extremely attractive male and you're really fucking gay.'
Kyle flushed deeply and groaned quietly, attractive some attention from Bryan.
"Are you okay back there, Kyle?"
"Huh? Yea, I'm fine."

~ Johnnie (more of less) ~

Johnnie sighed internally as they continued down the highway. Sure, it was nice to see Kyle again, but the male was acting strangely. Making him wonder and worry if he did something wrong. He wanted to say something, to ask if everything was okay, but instead he opted to make some small talk between the three of them.

"What kind of videos should we make this week?"
Bryan glanced at him, then back to the road with a small shrug.
"I guess challenges mostly, the fans seem to like them. We could also do a Q&A or tag." Kyle suggested softly from the back.
"That's a good idea."

Johnnie hummed in agreement. He wanted to keep having fun with YouTube; do interesting challenges, answer strange questions from fans, act random with his friends. He didn't want it to become a challenge itself to get a video uploaded.

Bryan's phone buzzed in the cup holder and Johnmie took to out to read the message, it was from Shannon.
'Hey, Bryan, turns out I actually managed to snag a flight ticket to LA. Still want me to come down?'
Johnmie relayed the message to Bryan, smiling slightly. With Shannon being able to come up, that would mean that they had five out of the seven members of My Digital Escape.

Bryan had him text back a conformation, they still could have Shannon over even with Kyle and Alex. They began to talk about some time trying to get all of MDE to meet up somewhere, sometime. It was hard, everyone had a different schedule but none of them went to school anymore so that was one less factor against them.

But maybe with Johnnie's EP coming out, all of them could come over and be in the videos. Johnnie had talked about it and a few of them had already agreed; Alex, Bryan, Shannon, even Tyler, who was coming up with Shannon. Kyle wasn't too sure about it but he said he would think about it, just to make everyone happy.

It's not that Kyle didn't like the music or anything, it just that he didn't think he would be good enough in the video. He wanted his friend's (*cough*boyfriend*cough*) videos to be perfect, he didn't want some jealous haters to criticize them because Kyle had messed up or looked out of place. He didn't want anything bad to happen because of him.

Call him a perfectionist, a worry-wart, even over the top, but he knew about Johnnie's ongoing depression and he didn't want it getting any worse. So he remained undecided, no commitments but at the same time no rejections.