-Crona's Sister Pt. 4-

A/N: Due to popular demand, I bring you another, this time super long chapter to make up for my absence on this story! Enjoy!

-Crona's Sister Pt. 4-

"I'm sorry..." Kazu said with that same apologetic expression. The sword had disappeared, and the shadows gathered around Kazu's right hand. "I'm so sorry..." She said again, and thrust her hand forward, making contact with Maka's chest. "Soul Force, Shadow Punch." Kazu explained. When her punch hit, the shadows dissembled, and Maka flew backwards, hitting the side of a building.

Kazu looked at her hand. The shadows were gone now. Then she looked at Maka, then Crona. Tears filled her eyes when she looked at her brother, and she turned away. She couldn't look at him any longer. "MAKA!!" Soul transformed out of his scythe form. He picked up Maka and shook her. "Maka? MAKA!!" He glared at Kazu, who was now staring at the ground. "How could you..." He paused, looking behind her to where Stein was sneaking up. "Why would you do that? I should have taken the hit, I'm her weapon partner!" He continued, taking the hint. Crona was about to step in, when he was grabbed from behind. "Shh. You have to be quiet." Marie told him, covering his mouth. He quirmed and tried to free of her grasp, but failed.

"How could you..." Soul said over and over, shaking his head and pulling Maka's limp body close. Stein gripped Spirit's scythe form as he drew closer and closer to Kazu. Finally, when Marie least expected it, Crona broke free from her grasp and yelled "Kazu, behind you!" He didn't want his sister to get hurt, and it wasn't her fault.

Kazu turned quickly and the shadows blocked an attack from Death Scythe. She jumped out of the way and readied herself. Stein came at her and swung Spirit multiple times in countless directions. He was aiming to stun, but not seriously injure her.

After successfully, but only just, dodging and blocking the pair's attacks, Kazu realized she'd have to step up her pace if she wanted to win. When there was a break in the attack, Kazu turned her body sideways, made an "X" with her arms, and lifted her left leg like a stork. (That is her pose btw) "Soul Protect, release." She said quickly, her soul appearing and creating wind that blew through her hair.

Kazu's soul was large, but still smaller than Stein's. It was purple, like a witch's soul, but coated in a thin layer of black representing the shadows. Everyone was shocked. Even Crona. They didn't think Kazu was this powerful! The wind had stopped, and Kazu now had black lines on her face. She had two triangles on each side of her face, and one in the middle of her forehead. Crona had never seen her like this and was scared.

Kazu wanted to finish this quickly. She didn't like being around this many people; she couldn't understand it. She stood in her stance again, and said her chant:

"Dark as night,

Remove the light,

And hide in the safety of the shadows."

Still standing in her stance, Kazu said, "Shadow Storm." Shadows came from all over, darkened buildings, unused alleyways, and even Kazu herself. They flew out in all directions in a surge of power, knocking over everyone, except Crona.

"Goodbye brother. I'm sorry it had to come to this." She said, looking at him and then disappearing into the shadows.

A/N: Woah Almost 600 words. Well, there you go. Hope you enjoyed.