Chapter 1

Stars POV
I wake up in the morning to the sun hitting my face. "Ah just another day on earth." I look at the clock next my bed. 6:00, "We're going to be late!"
I jump out of bed and run to Marco's room. I slowly open his door and stare at him." I am such a creep, he looks so cute when he sleeps. As I stare at him I see his eyes open." Star?" He says. I blush and say " Oh I just came to wake you up because we were going to be late for school". He looks at his clock and his eyes open wide. "Star we only have about 20 minutes to get ready, go change!" He shuts the door while pushing me out. "How rude..."After getting my stuff i run downstairs to see Mrs. Diaz cooking her famous buttery pancakes. I sit down and start eating. 5 minutes later Marco walks down all dressed up in something a bit more fancy than his normal red hoodie and blue jeans." You look fancy" I say to him. He smiles, "thanks Star". He put on a red t-shirt with blue jeans and some hair jell, and to me I think that's pretty fancy. I mean come on, this is Marco we're talking about. "Why are you dressed up?" I ask. "Well to be honest Star, I'm going to ask Jackie Lynn Thomas out." As he says that I feel some jealously coming on. I liked Marco, and I never have told anyone before. It was always my little secret. It's weird because I never thought I could like my best friend.
Hi guys, this is my first time writing a starco fanfic and I hope you guys liked it. Should I continue?