Part Three...

YOUR POV

"No, actually you are the most bloody f*cking perfect human. You deserve better than me," Zayn says, starting to raise his voice.

"No, HONEY, YOU are SIGNIFICANTLY more PERFECT that ANYBODY F*CKING ELSE ON THIS F*CKING PLANET!" I scream at him. He just glares at me for a moment, and then it was on. He moved his face in-between my legs and started to lick me clean. I would be yanking at his hair, but i'm still chained to he bed.

ZAYN'S POV

As I flick my tongue in and out of her p*ssy, she screams, moans and the says, "ZAYN, AHHHH, OH F*CK BABY D*MN, THIS IS F*CKING WHY YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN ME!!!" I bite down on her cl!t gently which only made her scream louder. Then I removed my head from her legs.

"Say my name," I plead into her ear as I position myself in front of her entrance.

"WAIT!" she screams.

"What?" I respond, saddened because it seemed she is pushing me away again.

"I love you. So much. And if I wasn't handcuffed to this bed I would pounce on you and-"

"We could snog?"

"Ohh yes. That word, it just turns me on. Let's snog," she says.

"After this," I say.

"After what?" she says, confused.

"This."

YOUR POV

And then he was inside of me. He bit onto my neck and started thrusting. I started to moan and scream.

"Say my name, I'm begging you, Y/N." he pleads softly in my ear before nibbling on my lobe and thrusting faster than before. The tip of his d*ck hits my G-spot repeatedly and I lose it.

"ZAYN Z-Z-Z-ZAYN ZAAAAYYYYNNNNN," I scream. He grunts quietly in my ear, feeling my walls squeeze him.

"How are you this tight, bloody hell?" he whispers. I scream his name again as he thrusts his full length into me, causing me to cl*max, him following shortly after.

ZAYN' POV

I uncuff her and she pounces on top of me and covers me with kisses.

"I love you so much!!"

"I love you too, more than you think." I say and glance over at our drinks, and the box next to them. Y/N follows my gaze over to the small black box.

"Is that what I think it is?" she ask me.

"Go see.." i say. She walks over and I take in the view of her perfect bum. She opens it, but before she can she the ring, I pull her in for a kiss. When I finally pull away, I ask

"Y/N, Will you marry me?"

"ZAYN, OH MY GOD!! YES!!" she squeals and I put the ring on her finger. She glances at the handcuffs and suggests,

"Round two? And this time, YOU'RE in the cuffs."