#nomorebullying

No guys sorry this isn't a picture but this is basically a reminders about bullying. Bullying is a hard topic to talk about especially if you have been bullied. Though I want to spread the word, no more bullying the jerks who think they are better than you have their heads shoved so far up their asses they can't see the real picture. I know the amount of bullying is going down but it's still there. Cutting. Suicide. Two common things relating to bullying. I hate it, I hate it all. They make you feel bad, they make you question weather you deserve to live or not. I think these things. I'm not bullied, but I do question whether I deserve to live or not. I just hate the troubling things in life, heartbreak, murder, bullying... So many things that hurt us. I want to help end it. I was once told that I couldn't do anything right. I cried. I cling to the small amount of friends I have, I'm to socially awkward to make new ones. I love the friends I have and I would die for them. But then there are the people who don't have suck good friends, those "friends" bully them. It's hard and I know what it's like so leave a comment below, if you are against bullying or you have been bullied.