Hate me, love me, I don't care

​ ​Aila^
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @TheCrismsonFlower for being the first person to vote on this story and my friend LauraJuddLoves2Read for asking constantly if I've wrote anything yet.
Thank you both.

*******

  You know how you hide how your feelings around others expect those special to you. Yeah that's how I am at the moment.

  I may look calm and collected on the outside but my brain is busting with questions. How did I just change into a wolf? Why did I change into a wolf? Was Mia the same? And most importantly, if I'm a wolf why I am I living in a school full of vampires? They're lifelong enemies.

  Time will show you the answers, Shirka voiced in my head as we journeyed to the Tribe.

  You sound so wise. ​

  We're alpha we need to show dominance to our pack.

  That doesn't make sense.

  Whatever

  You don't sound so wise now

  I slightly chuckled and it sounded kinda strange seeing as we're traveling in our wolf forms. It sounded throatier than anything else.

  "Arg," did I mention I was carrying Natasha on my back.  She couldn't sit up and couldn't hold her own strength so Alex had to jump on as well to hold her still. And, thank goodness he's actually what he is meant to be and not some crazy hybrid like me.

  The Beta of the pack...my pack has told me that is was unusual for wolves to take longer than five hours with injuries like Natasha has but her wounds haven't healed even the slightest bit.

  We had waited at the school for a couple of hours but with the downing of the sun approaching Eliena wanted us to get moving, so here we are.

  I have to admit running through the forest with wolves is pretty fun. The wind whipped through my fur and the feeling of freedom washed over me.

  We've been running for over an hour now but thanks to our heightened speed we've run over several town borders.

  A kilometer to go, Alpha my beta says through mind link.

  I nod my head towards him. My beta at the moment goes by the name John and I found out that he was the one who went to take care of his alpha. His wolf was actually similar to Natasha's, but it was fully dark brown. He was also taller than the others in this group besides Natasha and me.

  Must be 'cause he's a beta.

  Yeah the higher rank the taller your wolf or if it runs in your blood.

  Funny thing is apparently every pack as a mind link and thankfully they only hear the thoughts you want them to hear, in other words, when you open the mind link. I like the idea that we're able to do this, I mean we'd get alerted quicker than a stupid school bell that blares in your ears.

  Though I guess there is one downside. What if some wolf started harassing another and that wolf didn't have the strength to block them. It's basically a new way to bully.

  New and improved cyber connection now in your heads.  Come and get your pack mind link. It's useful for many things including alerts to pack, notices and destruction of omegas. Collect it today.

  Soon an amazing smell flew through my nose. I don't even know what it is it's like a mixture between the rainforest and brownies. I follow the smell through the trees to be met with a huge clearing with a mansion like building in the middle of the open area.