Chapter 2-Sapphire

A/N:
The first 5 chapters will be in Sapphire's POV
***
Luke came back a few minutes later with the bag of chips Michael had viciously stolen from me. He threw them to me and opened his laptop. "What movie?" He asked, scrolling through Netflix. "What's that movie with Cameron Dallas? I heard it was really good." I asked, eating a handful of chips.

He shrugged and started typing away. I rolled over and checked my phone for any texts. Jennifer had texted me asking me if I'd be staying at school. I replied, 'No I have some family issues going on so I'll be taking my classes from home now. I'll miss you when I leave. Gotta go, talk later?'. I plugged up my phone and moved to Luke's bed.

"Expelled?" He asked, pointing to the movie poster. I nodded and he clicked it. He got up, grabbed the classic chips from the kitchen and shut the door.  We left on the side lamp on the bed table and began the movie.
***
Halfway, through I heard some snoring from Luke. I carefully got the laptop off his lap and shut it off; I could watch it later. I put it back into his bag and then closed up the chip bags. Setting them on the bed table, I turn the side lamp off and went to bed myself. Tomorrow was my first offical day with the boys and my last offical full day living in LA.
***
"I can do whatever I want! I'M PUNK ROCK!" I heard someone scream in my sleep. My door opened and I heard the sound of two frying pans clanging together. "GET UP SAPHHH!" Mikey yelled in my ear.

With my reflexes taking charge, I punched him straight in the face and he went away. "Sorryyy." I slurred, my voice coated with sleep. A few minutes later, he came back. "Sappppppppphireeeeeeee! You gotta get up!" He called in my ear. I turned to him and started shout-singing, "AND TRY TRY TRY!"

"Pleaseeeee get up!" He whined and I opened my eyes. "WHY?!" I begged, holding my eyes open.  "The boys and I wanna take you for a final day on the city and buy you stuff. So please get up?" He asked. Pity filling my body, I opened my eyes and slightly raised my head. "How long do I have to get changed?" I sighed sleepily. "5 minutes...no makeup cause you are beautiful. Wear something nice or you'll be trying on every single ball gown I can lay my hands on." He smirked, turned, and left me alone. I eventually forced myself up then headed to the half-empty closet. " I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CLOTHES MICHAEL! REMEMBER YOU KIDNAPPED ME WITHOUT WARNING YOU NIT!" I yelled through the wall. I looked down and realized I was still in my concert outfit from yesterday.

"Give me your size! I'll run out and get ya something!" Ashton yelled back. I gave him my sizes and I heard the door slam. "Hey, just shower and I can give you a shirt to wear for now and a pair of CLEAN boxers just until Ashton gets back." Mikey whispered through the door. When did he get there?

"Thanks Michael." I replied and I hoped he couldn't hear me grinning. "Is it safe to bring them in?" He asked a few minutes later. I opened the door, still fully dressed and he handed me a shirt and a pair of boxers. "This is so weird. It's like claiming me as yours by kidnapping me knowing I don't have a spare change of clothes, then making me suffer by sleeping in the outfit you kidnapped me in, then letting me get clean while wearing your clothes...you have this kidnapping thing down to a tee!" I laughed. His deep chuckle met my laugh and it made me grin.

"Can I get clean now, dear Master Clifford?" I begged with a posh accent. "You may, you horrid peasant. But you might not always get this privilege." He played along. We started laughing again then eventually, after the laughing died down, he did finally leave me to shower. I didn't have any shampoo to wash my hair, so I just rinsed it and then washed my body. The hot shower relaxed all of my muscles and nerves I had.

I got out and dried, thinking about how my life changed because I went to the bathroom. From the bathroom, I met Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Luke Hemmings. Then I started living with them. Now life is a whole lot different. I attend college from a computer, I live with a rock band, and I get to travel anywhere.