Running After Love Ch12 (Sequel to Only One Beatufiul Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

12

Hayden's P.O.V

I sat home and did barely anything all day. Although, I did stare at the TV and watch countless numbers of the show Degrassi.

I swear I see the same ones every time. It's either the one when Craig is on crack and Elle loves him but he leaves anyway or the one when Mia wants to be a model and ends up sleeping with that football player. Pshhtff. What a hoe.

Other then that, my day has been pretty boring.

A tune played as the door bell rang. Who the hell would want to see me after school, let alone Arella? She's out till like nine at night.

I removed the tub of strawberry ice-cream off of my lap and went to the door.

Through the blurry glass door, I could see two figures.

I opened it and anyway an sure enough Caden and Ray stood there.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. Oh, come on! Can't I eat my ice-cream in peace!

"Well, we are here to talk to you about Arella," Ray spoke.

I laughed.

"Do you think it takes a rocket scientist to look at you guys and tell you that you like her? I mean seriously! But I don't know her feeling towards you. Yea, sure she kissed you. But it looks like she has feelings for Iden," I spoke.

The look on their faces were priceless. You should see them.

"SHE LIKES IDEN?!" Caden exploded.

"That stupid ass exotic looking kid!" Ray added.

I nodded. "Yup, that's him."

They shook their heads.

I started to close the door.

"Well I wish you luck boys. Now, can I get back to my marathon?"

And without an answer I closed the door in their faces and went back to Degrassi.

_____________________

Nikki? Why so short?

Well, did you see how many comments I got? Like 9!

People just aren't appreciative. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Will they always been short if you don't get many comments?

Yes, always. The more comments the more story.

Alright Nikki.

Dude! Really? Seriously, comment!