Chapter 1

3 years later

"Congrats." I mumbled, and walked past him, and clutched my skateboard tighter to my small body.

"Ash! Ash wait!" He pulled my wrist.

"What Louis." I snapped, obviously not in the mood.

"I'm sorry." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, just go back to your world tour." I snapped, again. I walked faster, when I pushed him away.

"Ashley!" He groaned and chased me.

"Please just listen to me?" He begged.

"Oh no! I can't do that, I'm apparently too busy snogging with different girls to even text my bestfriend!" I sassed.

"Goddammit Ashley listen to me!" He shook me.

"I told you, do not call me Ashley or I swear." I warned.

"What, what will you do, kick me in the balls?" He asked. "If a kick in the balls is all it takes for me to explain to you what really happened, then fine. Kick me in the groin."

I smirked and brought my leg up, and kneed him in the balls, and walked away.

"ASH!" He screamed in pain, I felt guilty, leaving my bestfriend, sorry EX-bestfriend there in pain after I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I sighed and walked back to him helping him up.

~•~•~•~•

We were back at my place, I brought him up my room. A lot has changed ever since he left.

"Ashley." He started.

"Shut up and lie down in my bed." I pointed.

"I see you're still tomboyish." He smirked.

"Did I fucking ask you Louis?" I snapped.

"And still mad at me." He mumbled.

"Good you know." I said, and walked to my door. "Now if you need anything I'm sure you know the places in this house, and don't fucking touch my stuff."

I walked out and slammed the door, running to my mum's room and crying my heart out.

LOUIS' POV

"Home sweet home." I smiled, to mum.

"How 'bout you go visit Ash?" Mum smiled, "I'm sure she missed you."

Holy mother of peas. Ashley, my bestfriend how could I forget about her?! She has always been there for me, but I didn't keep contact anymore.

"Are you sure mum?" I asked

"Yes Lou, I'm sure she's ecstatic to see you." Mum shooed me away and pulled my luggage inside, shutting the door.

It's Thursday, knowing her my whole life she's probably playing football, or skateboarding.

I walked over to the park, my hands inside the pocket of my jeans.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

I finally reached the park, from afar I could see her curly blond hair tied up.

She was skate boarding, something she usually does when something's up.

I walked over to her, with a grin on my face.

She immediately spotted me, her huge smile turned into a frown. She quickly picked up her skateboard and walked faster.

I ran up to her, and smiled.

"Congrats." She mumbled, with annoyance in her tone.

"Ash! Ash wait!" I pulled her wrist before she could go far.

"What Louis." She snapped, obviously not in the mood.

"I'm sorry." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, just go back to your world tour." She snapped, again. Then she walked faster, when she pushed me away.

"Ashley!" I groaned and chased her.

"Please just listen to me?" I begged.

"Oh no! I can't do that, I'm apparently too busy snogging with different girls to even text my bestfriend!" She sassed.

"Goddammit Ashley listen to me!" I shook her, was she jealous?

"I told you, do not call me Ashley or I swear." She threatened.

"What, what will you do, kick me in the balls?" I asked. "If a kick in the balls is all it takes for me to explain to you what really happened, then fine. Kick me in the groin."

She brought her leg up, and kneed me in the balls, and walked away.

"ASH!" I screamed in pain.

~•~

I should've kept in contact, stupid me. Maybe because of fame, I forgot her. And now she clearly hates my guts.

I walked out of her bed, and roamed her room.

Her walls still blue, her bed was color black and blue. Her rug was black. Then I noticed the drawers.

On top of them were pictures. I grabbed one picture that caught my eye.

It was a picture of me and Ashley, she was holding my hand while she stepped on the skateboard. That was the day I taught her how to skateboard.

~

"Louis, I am not going to skateboard." She crossed her arms and shook her head.

"C'mon Ash!" I held her shoulders and shook her. "I'll catch you when you fall."

A smile tugged in her lips and nodded.

"YES!" I shouted.

I grabbed my board, and placed it on the ground.

"Because your a righty, you need to put your left foot near the top and the middle." I demonstrated how, and she just nodded. "Then you kick with your right foot," I demonstrated again, kicking my right foot faster and faster. "Then you place your right foot at the back of your left foot like this." I said.

~•~

"There you go!" I smiled. Ash quickly got the hang of it, she was already good, for a first timer. Well she was a fast learner.

"Know what?" I smirked.

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"See James over there?" I pointed towards James, who was taking pictures of different people, she simply nodded. "I asked him to take a picture of us while I was teaching you how to skate, and look what he got!"

I showed her a picture of her, standing on the skateboard, holding my hand. She had a huge grin plastered all over her face.

She looked at me and said, "I'll keep it." She snatched the picture quickly and placed it inside her bag.

~

I smiled, remembering that flashback.

I continued to look at the pictures and another caught my eye, causing my breathing to hitch.

It was another picture of us, we were hugging. This was three years ago, the day I auditioned for x-factor. She had that beautiful smile plastered on her face, and behind her was Lottie, and mum.. I remembered that she was the first person I hugged when I got out. She's so special to me, but I forgot about her.

"What are you doing?!"

-

gif of katelyn tarver ats :-) smileysmileysmiley

I guess that was okay for a first chapter? :D

vote && comment

xo

Nicole