chapter seven

Chapter seven: Don't Panic

《Stiles pov》

Okay, that's not possible. No, she can't be.

She can't be the alpha.

"Stiles, start the freaking car, now." Derek coughed out once again, bringing of the Sarah topic.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact," I scoffed, "I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth," the soar wolf snapped.

Which made me turn back and turning up the engine, with my mouth still slightly open from his threat.

*****

"What am I supposed to do with him?"

We've been in this car for hours now, and Scott still didn't get the freaking bullet.

"Take him somewhere," Scott sissed in a whisper, "Anywhere!"

Sighing, I answered, "And by the way, he's starting to smell."

"Like what?"

I scrunched my nose, "Like death."

After a few seconds, Scott's voice rang, "Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?", I questioned, not expecting what he just said.

"He's gone by now.There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you," I said sighing, giving the phone to Derek.

"Did you find it?" Derek asked.

"How am I supposed to find one bullet?" I heard Scott snap, "They have a million! This house is like the freaking Walmart of guns!"

"If you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?"

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad idea." Heh, just what I was thinking.

"Then think about this. The alpha called you against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or you get killed."

Okay, that's a good point.

"So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."

And with that, he ended the phone call, leaving me even more annoyed than before.

*****

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?"

Derek and I got into the animal clinic, and Scott finally did his job and got the magic bullet.

"It's a rare form of wolfsbane," the werewolf explained, "He has to bring me the bullet."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna die without it."

Okay, then.

"While we're waiting, tell me more about Sarah."

"There is nothing more to tell," Dammit. "But I'm gonna do something about her."

"You- you're not gonna kill her or something, right?"

"I will if it's necessarily," He simply answered.

"You don't have any prove. And how will you kill her, she's stronger than you."

"I'll--" He suddenly stopped talking, and looked even paler as before. If that was possible.