The Date With Dana Vaughns...

I had woken up with my head on someone's shoulder. I looked up and saw Mikey there with his arms around me. I quickly moved but I moved to fast and fell on the ground waking Mikey.

"you okay Adriana ?" asked Mikey while he yawned and helped me up.

" Oh yeah...... Just kind of fell." I said while I sat on the couch again.

" Why did you come sleep on the couch with me ? " I asked Mikey.

" Umm....... You looked lonely so I kept you some company ." said Mikey.

" Oh okay !" I said as my phone vibraited. I looked as I saw a text from Dana it said that he was going to pick me up in a bit.

" I have to get ready....... But thanks for keeping me company." I said as I got up and hugged Mikey. I could see that he was blushing as I let go of him and went into the bunk beds and grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower.

~ Madison's Point Of View ~

I looked over at Mikey as Adriana went into the bathroom. You can tell by the look on his face he was sad that Adriana was going on a date with Dana.

" Are you sad Mikey ?' I asked as I sat down next to him.

" It depends....." said Mikey.

" Mikey Don't act stupid !" I said.

" OKay...... Yeah I'm sad that she's going on a date with him." said Mikey

" Its okay Mikey soon you'll have your chance and you'll win her over." I said while pattiing his back.

" Thanks man." said Mikey while getting up and leaving.

" Guys come in here quick !!" I yelled while the boys came in fast.

" What happened ??" said Nick as the rest of them looked at me wating for me to respond.

" Okay we have to destroy Dana and Adriana's date !!" I said.

" OH HECK YEAH DESTROYING !!!! I'm good at that." said Vinny.

" Okay we're going to have to follow them but some people have to stay here to keep Mikey company he doesn't know about our plan.. Okay who's staying ?" I aksed them.

" I'll stay !!" said Louis.

" So will I !!" said Thomas and Julian.

" OKay then Me, Vinny. and Nick will go !!" I said they nodded.

" Everyone hurry. " I said as we waited.

" Bye guys ! Don't get introuble !" said Adriana as she left.

" Okay let's head out now! " I said as we left off right after her. We followed them as they went walking to the movies.

" 2 tickets for .... Pitch Perfect." said Dana he paid as they walked in.

" Can we have 3 tickets for Pitch Perfect." I said as we paid and quickly followed them. We sat right in back of them just as the movie started. We where watching the movie as Dana started to put his arm around her.

" What do we do ?" asked Vinny panicking.

" Put our feet up! !" I said panicked as we did it before he completely put his arm around her. He looked.back at us.

" Watch the movie SON!!! " said Nick in a funny voice. We laughed as he scoffed and turned around.

" Ill be back in a sec." said Dana while he got up and left and then,all of a sudden Adriana turned around.