Keep Me Safe

- - - - - INTRODUCTION - - - - -

Hi! My name's Katrina Johnson. I'm 16 years old and I go to a private school in Ireland for high school. I live in a dorm with my bestie, Issa. She's also 16 so we talk about the same things all the time. I'm originaly from California in America but we moved to Ireland when I was 6.

I'm not exactly your typical teenage girl who goes to parties and drinks away their problems, you can consider me as a "quiet" type of person. But I can be loud if I want to. Meh.

-------Now we start the story------

---------FLASHBACK--------

"C'mon Kat! We have to go!"

"Where are we going?"

"I told you, we're gonna meet our neighbors."

"But I wanna stay here and watch t.v!"

"Let's go Kat. We don't wanna be late do we?"

"UGH FINE."

My 6 year old self said to my 'oh so annoying' mom.

"Be nice, alright?"

"Yeah okay. "

As soon as my mom knocked on our neighbors door, the 'Horans', it opened to a blonde headed woman with a fair amount of wrinkles and a pair of cheeky looking glasses.

"Ah! You must be the Smith's! Hello there, my name is Maura." the kind lady announced.

"Indeed, we are! Hi, my name is Eva and this is my daughter, Katrina." Mom told Maura while shaking her hand.

"Hello, dear. Come in and meet everyone!"

We stepped into her fancy looking house and I was greeted by a blonde headed boy.

"Hey there! My name is Niall!"

"Hi, I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat." I could tell that Niall was the same age as me then because his height and voice kinda gave it away.

"Cool! So Kat, you wanna hang-out?" Niall asked

"Sure! Let me just tell my mom that we-"

"Oh no need! I told me mum already. Don't worry. " Niall reassured me as I nodded and followed him up.

************************

Hey guys! sorry if it sucked :(

This is an original story from Katvalentine36 but she

stopped using her wattpad acount so I decided to continue it myself. Me and Katvalentine36 are cousins so I asked her if I could.

There will be some changes in the story but some of it will stay.

So hopefully you'll still like it :)

COMMENT OR LIKE!