Death The Kid

You and your weapon partner Mika were walking up the schools *endless* flight of stairs.

"Ugh why do we have to walk up here everyday!" you said sighing.

"I don't know...we go to school here?!" Mika said dragging her feet up one of the stairs.

"Tch" you said staring at the laughing sun.

"Kid would never want someone who can't even walk up these stairs, now would he?" Mika said with a calm expression cracking her knuckles.

'Damn her' you thought. You glared at her, ready to race her up the stairs, until you felt a soft tap on your shoulder.

"Eh?" you questioned turning around and seeing your crush Kid. Mika smirked at you and began running up the steps, leaving you in an awkward situation. "Oh hey" you said extending the 'Y'. "Hello (Y/N)" he said in his usual bored voice "I overheard you and Mika talking..." Kid said looking at your sparkling (E/C) with his golden ones. 'If he heard Mika say I have a crush on him I swear to god' you thought turning beat red.

"I heard you hated walking up these steps so..."

'I'm going to kill you Mika!' you mentally screamed to her.

"I was wondering if you wanted a ride up the steps?" Kid asked still looking at you.

You sighed relief, silently thanking Shinigami Sama that Kid hadn't heard that you had a crush on him.

"Really? Sure!" You said grinning as Kid took out his Beelzebub, he got on, you got on after. You knew Kid because he was in your class and you two sometimes went on missions together that normal meister and weapons couldn't handle. Since he was a reaper and you were a 3 star meister you two and your weapons could beat anything. You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him as he took off, afraid you were going to fall. He did that rare smirk, and flew you to the top of the stairs.

"Thanks for bringing me-" you began but you were interrupted by a short kiss on the lips by the one and only Kid.

You stood there in shock Kid-Kun just did what?!

While you stood there in shock kid whispered "Heh, I also heard you had a crush on me." as he walked away.

Damn him and his man charms!

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry if this is really bad and short. This is my FIRST EVER Oneshot yep... I know this is really bad, I'm sorry, I tried anyway have an awesome day. Just think of Kid-Kun when your really sad and hopefully you'll be happy again bye!