Authors Note {SO SORRY I HATE THESE SO MUCH BUT I HAVE COOL STUFF TO TALK ABOUT}

Ok! So what's up guys! I hate author's notes and everything, but hey, I have stuffs for you guys. Woo hoo!

So, I have just checked the charts and things on this story and it seems like we have a very culturally diverse audience (shout out to whoever's the German reader out there! I'll be going to Germany in December!!!)

So yea, I think that the amount of readers this little story has so far is AWESOME!!! I mean, look at you guys! Supporting my works.... //sobs in joy// GAH I LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH

In other news, I apologize for not being able to update quickly; PSAT's and AP U.S. History is kicking my ass.... >~< BUT!!! I do have a rough draft of the second part of 'Beware the Physical Exam' that I need to finish up and proofread for ya, so hold your horses guys, it's almost here!!!!!

Also, you know what would be FABULOUUUSSS??? Freaking fanart. I luv fanart so much you guys, and was wondering if any of you artists out there would send me some so I can publish it in one of the near chapters.

And now a joke! I will tell you the answer next update! (If you know the answer, private message me. Don't be a dick and blurt out the answer, it's rude.)

Why was six afraid of seven? (Hint: it's not really what you think it is)

And I personally hate telling jokes to kleptomaniacs. They always take everything literally. ;)

~Wilt~