The Day It All Ends

One day - it could be anywhere from ten years from now to fifty - but one day, the Yogscast will end. On that day, I'll sit in my room and re-watch every one of their videos, and remember the joy they always brought to me when I was saddest.

All the moments they made me laugh and scream at their silly antics, and all the times they made me cry along with them.

Those are and always will be, the greatest memories of my childhood.

I will always remember how much I loved them. How much it felt like I knew them, even though we never met, not even once.

The day they end, I won't do anything but remind myself how much I loved them, how much we all loved them.

I'll remember all the good they did in the world, simply by being who they are. Having fun and playing a bunch of games with friends.

We'll always remember them for who they are, and the people they helped and inspired to become who they are now.

We'll always have them to thank for that.

Once the final outro plays on my screen, I'll feel a tear trail down my cheek. My children would ask why I was crying, and I'd show them.

I'll make sure they see them at their best, and their worst. Let my children know about the people that helped me and so many others get through their childhoods with a smile.

And they'll cry too, because they never got to see these wonderful people change the world one small thing at a time, in real time.

I will forever be, Dave ! Yognau(gh)t and I will always have the balls to admit my love for them. Forever and always.