he loves me ch. 4

after this chapter i'm out of ideas plus its not going to be long (i think)....
last time:
i dragged(litteraly)reyuichi to the group.

Quiz start...FF TO YUKI'S HOUSE. 45minutes agomy cousin asked me to stay for ddinner i said shure in a happy voice (now back to yuki's house) we were waiting for yuki to get home since i didn't trust shuichi to start dinner. as we were waiting i got a wicked idea smiling like a chesur cat i called to my cousin in a sing-song voice shiuchi turned hes head and gulped seeing my grin/smile w-what is it he stuttered i'm bored i said while getting up from the couch uh-oh he said backing up he new what was to come. now now my little cousin i said  as i was moving foward eyes glinting while i had various ropes,chains and duct tape in my hand c-c-cant w-w-e-e do something else he kept studdering no^^ and with that i tackled him.
yuki locked up his car and headed towards the door when he reached the living room al he saw was a big dust clous and heard screaming(mostly shu)yuki had an exppression like 0-o SETSUNA STOP!!..... NO WAY SHU-CHAN I STILL HAVE SOME MORE TYING TO DO........STOP MOVING....NO!!!!!!...I"LL DUCT TAPE YOUR MOUTH....U WERE GOING TO DO THAT ANYWAY.....YES BUT NOT UNTIL LATER when the dust cloud finally dissapeared shuichi was all tied up. get off of me setsuna he pleaded let me think.....no^^ and pulls out strawberry pocky HEY THATS MINE>-< so whats your point i said eating another stick yuki cleared his throatwe both tlooked up at him yuki yuki yuki shiuuchi pleaded tell setsuna to fet off and untie me so your yuki i said still eating shu-chan's pocky. umm who r u?! he siad she's then shuichi got cut off because i stuffed a loaf of bread in his mouth. i got off of him and said i'm setsuna shuichi's cousin and lead singer of blue saint's in america i said cheerfully while shaking his hand i must say your quit the looker my cousin got lucky i said smirking SETSUNA!!! shuichi yelled while blushing like a tomato(he ate the bread) aw no need to blush loke a tomato shu-chan just stating the facts i said turning my head so i could see him. so why is my boyfriend tied up yuki said while smirking don't u get amused to yuki shuichi cried out simple really i was bored i said dully so u tied him up yuki looked at me questionably(sp)YUP^^ i said hyperly i see sighs as much as it amuses me to see my boyfriend helpless untie him he stated way to ruin my fun with my cousin i said while walking over to shu-chan. i untied him and slowly got the duct tape off (shuichi still screamed at that)once that was over shuichi had red marks all over so what r u doing here because i know it wasn't just to tie up shuichi he asked while smirking i wanted her to come to dinner shu-chan replied. and u didn't bother to tell me because yuki glared at shu. because i knew you'd say yes shuichi said while giving the puppy dog eyes.