Gone.

Taehyung's POV

Here I'm in our house washing our clothes while tears running down my face. He always do it. He always beat me up to death like I have done something wrong to him. I know that I do one thing wrong that is loving him to death.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! wash the dishes! You lazy fucker!"

I don't know If he considered me as his lover cause he boss me around like I'm his maid It's so tiring as fuck to do all the house chores everyday you know that.

"Yah! I told you wash the dishes!"

He pull me to the sink harshly.

"J-jungkook. I'm doing the laundry right now Can you wash this just today p-please? It's only two pairs of plates and some forks and spoons. please jungkook."

"Huh! What if I don't want to? Psh. Just wash this shit and I'll go."

"Where are you going jungkook?"

"None of your bussiness just do your things here in the house!"
He said while leaving.

Another pair of tears go down into my face. Why do I feel so unloved? should I leave him? No. I love him so much to do that.

After washing the dishes and doing the laundry I feels so tired. maybe I will go sleep.

I went towards to the guestroom yes guest room I don't know why but jungkook say he doesn't want to sleep with me in our bedroom. It's a pain in the heart.

I lay on the bed and let my self to drift of to sleep.

Hours past.

I woke just woke up and I feel tired still. I stood up and leave the room. I'm going to cook dinner.

While Im walking I past our bedroom and on cue I hear moans.
I started tearing up. No jungkook wouldn't do such a thing like that to me yes he boss me around but he wouldn't cheat me. right?

I walk to the door and peek on the gap of the door. I completely regret what I did.He is having a sex with another girl. I was wrong! he didn't love me. I burst in to tears and run outside our house leaving It wide open for rubbers.

While running away I can't stop crying.

Jungkook. He breaks my heart The only guy I loved. He still manage to cheat on me after of all what I have done? Hahaha I'm such an Idiot.

I finally reached my old house and went straight to my bedroom and cry until tears where all gone.

I grabbed my phone and dial his number guess we have to break up.
His number is busy. he is busy alright.
So I decided that I will leave a voice message.

"Hi jungkook It's me Taehyung. I just wanted to say thanks for good memories? nah bad memories. You always boss me around jungkook but let me reminded you that I'm your boyfriend and I'm not your maid. *sobs* yes and I just wanted to say that we should you know break up. *sobs* I can't do this anymore jungkook. You don't love me anymore. I guess *sobs* I'm going to start a new life without you. You should too with the girl I saw you having sex with*sobs* so yeah. this is a goodbye then? hahaha I'm such an idiot to still love you after all you've done to me. I love *sobs* you so much Jeon Jungkook till the day I die."

And after that I throw my phone to the ground and Cry hard so much that I have a heart time to breath. my chest starting to heart I have a heart failure if you don't know jungkook don't know that too.
My chest starting to hurt as fuck and my breathing become rapid. I can't breath. my chest hurts so bad I think I'm going to give up.

I smile to that thought while crying guess that's better cause I going to rest now.That's good.

I fell into the ground and hold my chest. Guess this is it? goodbye jungkook.

I will always going to love you even though im gone.

Jungkook's POV

My head hurts argh fuck. I remember drinking with my friend and a hoe approach me wait?!

I look at my bed and see the hoe from last night. I push her out of the bed.

"What the hell?"

"Get Out!"

" Why baby? didn't you have fun last night?"

"The fuck I said get out! taehyung's going to be-- wait taehyung! oh god!"

"Taehyung? the boy who see us last night hahaha It'a weird cause after he see us he cries."

My eyes windened. No!

"Youre still here?! I said get the fuck out!"

She leaves. Good. I quickly got dress and go down stairs. empty. to the guestroom. empty.

Where is he?! I ran outside get on my car and go to his old house
Im such an idiot! Taehyung the one I love. I did something really bad to him.

I reached his house and went straight to the door and knocked.

"Taehyung? Teahyung open up! It'sjungkook! we need to talk. I want to apologized." I knocked louder.

"Hey young man."
I hear someones calling me so I turned around and see a old lady.

"Yes?"

"There's no one there."

"No ma'am Taehyung. Taehyung is here."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who is taehyung to you?"

"I'm his boyfriend."

"I see. Condelence young man. I know It's hard to move on but please try me and taehyung have been neighbors for years and I have found out that he has a heart failure. He found out dead here in his house by his friends. I know he's happy now. Cause he's now with god. again I'm sorry young man."

I just nod and she left. It's still doesn't sink in to my head.

Teahyung. Heart Failure. Dead.

I burst out of tears. I'm such an a$$ h*le! An idiot one! I can't stop crying and fuck It hurts I love taehyung and this! Fuck

I grab my phone to call his phone but I see there's a voice message from here. I clicked it and listen to It.

"Hi jungkook It's me Taehyung. I just wanted to say thanks for good memories? nah bad memories. You always boss me around jungkook but let me reminded you that I'm your boyfriend and I'm not your maid. *sobs* yes and I just wanted to say that we should you know break up. *sobs* I can't do this anymore jungkook. You don't love me anymore. I guess *sobs* I'm going to start a new life without you. You should too with the girl I saw you having sex with*sobs* so yeah. this is a goodbye then? hahaha I'm such an idiot to still love you after all you've done to me. I love *sobs* you so much Jeon Jungkook till the day I die."

I throw my phone hard to the ground until it breaks to pieces and Cry harder.

Taehyung he's gone! He's gone because of me.

I cry harder and harder.

I remember the last words he says.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook till the day I die."

Well I love you too so much Kim Taehyung even though you're now gone I will still love you till the day I have to follow you there. I'm sorry baby. Goodbye.

--

Omg! I'm cryin because of this. I read a one shot like this and got inspired so here's my version of It I hope you like It as much As I do.
Sorry for some errors and grammars. told you I'm not good writing engrish atleast I try right?

Not Edited.

Vomment?

-U got no sweag