First look

Zach (pov)

I woke up to my alarm playing Sleeping With Sirens- If you can't hang. What a awesome song huh?.

I reached my hand out from under the covers trying to find my snooze button, but of course ended up knocking my whole damn alarm on the ground. Great. I slowly got up and walked into my bathroom for a nice warm shower. Stripping off my clothes I hopped into the shower. 

Done with my shower I went to my daily routine. Once done with that I walked down the stairs into my kitchen to find Milly (my favorite maid) making breakfast. She must of heard me come down because she turned around and ran over to give me a big bear hug. I love our relationship, she's like a mom I've never had. No joke, my mom and dad are mostly away on business trips and never spend time with me. So far they've been gone for a month. My dad owns a huge construction company and my mom is a lawyer. Most kids would think it would be cool not having the parents around all the time but it gets pretty sad knowing that your parents don't even care enough to call you at least once a day, oh well, this is why I got Milly and all the other maids. 

Milly pulled away from the hug first and asked "Are you hungry? I made some eggs, muffins, and bacon"

I smiled "Milly, I'm so hungry that I could eat a freaking unicorn" with saying that I sat at the table and she dished me up my food. 

After I was done eating all my food, I got up and rinsed my plate off. I walked over to Milly gave her one last hug and grabbed my stuff for school. I walked outside of my house and looked around at my boring neighborhood. My eyes stopped and went wide when I saw the most beautiful boy outside of the house right next to mine. He had brown hair,dark big brown eyes, skinny but you can kind of see his muscles through his shirt, he was on the tall side, and to top off his sexy body he also had a lip piercing. He must have felt my gaze on him because he looked over and saw me. We locked gazes for a minute before I broke it and headed towards my car.