chapter 7.

Dedicated to @MysteryGirl18Love

A really big thank you to all my readers for reading and appreciating my work with their votes and comments ...

******Happy Reading*******

Senorine's POV

As the lights started getting dim ...the spaces between us became less and less and very less. Now we were just inches apart from each other lips. I was feeling  awkward because I had never ever  been this close to a boy. So I thought of leaving the dance floor as I was leaving he dragged me back to the dance floor and sealed me off with his kiss. Oh Jesus christ!!! His lips bought tingling sensation inside me. He was kissing me sensationally, sucking and swirling his tongue to have a flavour of mine in his mouth. I gave in my resistance and responded to his kiss. As the kiss got deeper we just wanted more and more. At this point of time all of me wanted all of him and only him. As all our family members were busy with their work talks we made our way through a small cottage that was away from the beach house. He pushed me towards the hard wood door and continued showering his kisses. Swaying through the rhythm of romance we both fell on the bed that was made of ancient materials which had rough wood edges and unfinished markes on it. My whole body was pressed on his. Our kissing never stopped until we both were breathless. He gently brushed his hands on my neck and slowly peeled off my necklace, he then took off my earings, After it was done his eyes beamed with shine of love towards me I don't know what happened to me at that instance but I started pulling off his jacket and threw it on the floor. Suddenly Zake took my hand and whispered to me something saying ...
"Senorine I know how important all this is to you and m even aware that right now we are in such state that we really can't control our feelings towards each other. We are just thirsting for each other love but Senorine I wanna quench this thirst when you fully become mine and I promise to hold on to you even if its forever"

As he ended ..drops of tears began to form in my eyes. I was so damn speechless that I hugged him tighly and bursted out in tears he patted on my back to calm me down. And we both fell a sleep hugging each other.

***************
So guys what do you think will happen next ????? Keep guessing

Do vote and comment
Love<3