Ending part two

~~~~Rythian's POV~~~~~

In a flash the door was open and I pulled Zoey behind me. Her poor exuse of a father floated slowly over to me and glared into my eyes. It was as if he was searching inside me for something until finally he spoke. "Zoey, we are going home, now." As if he thought she was just going to follow him. When he realised she wasn't going to move, he lashed at her, but I grabbed his arm. (He had turned into a person when he walked to Rythain.) 

He looked at me angrily and let out a hiss, like fire. I punched him in the face and shouted, "Leave her alone!" He clicked his neck and looked at me hard. Without warning he grabbed my arm and shoved me over to the other side of the room. It made my vision hazy and I felt dizzy. I was in no fit state to fight him and sadly ooked towards where Zoey was sadly looking at me.

~~~~Zoey's POV~~~~~

The anger was bubbling inside me, as I watched my 'father' chuck Rythian to the other side of the room. I turned to him and laughed. "What's so funny?" My dad asked, his expression confused. I stopped laughing and glared at him. Now I was ready to burst and he couldn't sense it. I looked one more time at Rythian and mumbled to him, "I'm sorry." before changing into a blaze. The heat was all over my skin, I whizzed over to my father and threw him to the floor, where I leapt on top of him, the flame in my hand getting closer to his neck. 

"You think, I wouldn't fight you?"

"No, I did, I just thought it would be a person on person and not a blaze vs person."

"Well, you were wrong."

Then, I burned a big hole through his neck and fainted dead away.

There will be one more section to this and I'm sorry that its been a while since I put one up but I have been really busy with stuff. Hope you like it!