Chapter 15

Previously:

I clean up the boxes and head to my room. I walk and and instantly blush at the sight...

Now:

I walk into my room and see Sebastian leaning against my wall, jacket off, a few of his buttons on his shirt undone.

"Hello (Y/n)" He says in possibly the sexiest voice ever.

"S-Sebastian? What are you doing in here?" I blush red like a tomato.

"I just wanted to wish you a good nights sleep.." He says, walking towards me.

"Sebas-" Before I can say anything more, he pins me to the wall.

I close my eyes, not being able to look into his eyes.

'This seems rather familiar' I think to myself and mentally scoff.

"(Y/n).. Look at me" he whispers.

'This is going to turn out exactly the same as it did with Claude'

I open my eyes and stare back into his eyes. For awhile he just stands there, staring.

"Sebastian?"

He lets me off the wall and looks down.

"Goodnight (Y/n) .." He says no more and quickly leaves.

I stand there for awhile, confused as hell.

"What just happened?" I mumble to myself.

I sigh and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to shower, not being able to think of anything other then what just happened...

Sebastian's POV:

I walk to (Y/n)'s room as they all eat. I see Claude shoot me a glare in the corner of my eye just as I leave, causing me to smirk.

I take off my tailcoat and unbutton a few of my button. I lean against the wall and wait for (Y/n).

After a few minutes, (Y/n) walks into the room and almost instantly, a blush appears on her face.

"Hello (Y/n)" She blushes even more at my tone.

"S-Sebastian? What are you doing in here?"

"I just wanted to wish you a good nights sleep.." I say, walking towards her.

"Sebas-" Before she can say anything more, I pin her against the wall.

She closes her eyes.

"(Y/n).. Look at me" I whisper.

She opens her eyes and all I can do is stare back

"Sebastian?"

Looking into her eyes like this, no one around, just us two, gives me a feeling I've never felt before. It's like we are the only two people in this world. I feel something. And I can't describe that feeling.

I let her off the wall and look down.

"Goodnight (Y/n) .." I say no more and quickly leave.

I walk out and make my way onto the balcony. After awhile of staring at the sky, I'm joined by Claude.

"So you've done it now, haven't you?" He crosses his arms, smirking.

"What are you on about Faustus?" I look towards him.

"You've fallen for the girl. I don't know how, but I can see it in your eyes. The way your acting. Your in love w-"

"I'm not in love with her" I send him a cold glare.

He simply chuckles and turns to leave.

"This is giving me an advantage. Your not going to take her soul because of how you feel towards her. I, for one, couldn't care less about (Y/n)". I actually find her rather annoying, like the brats." He chuckles and walks into the apartment, but he suddenly stops.

"(Y/n).."

(A/N: I'm sorry.. Really sorry. I know I said updating would be slow but this is kinda too slow. It's just that.. some stuff has happened at school and this whole week has been filled with drama. One of my friends who I thought I could trust, turned against me, and it's just real shit. Another group of bitches are giving me and my friends a hard time so I've just had to relax and think. I also update Stay. Sorry for the wait guys and sorry for any typos / strange autocorrections that I miss while editing)