Wild Ride

"Wow. Nice bike," Natalie said, pulling her sunglasses down revealing her icy blue eyes. Her long auburn hair blew in the breeze as she rested her glasses on top of her head. Her tank top clung to her body, doing little to hide her full figure. She wasn't fat but the jeans she was wearing hug each and every curve, making any guy within view turn and stare. It wouldn't have mattered to Natalie though; she was completely caught up in the chromed out Triumph sitting in front of her.

"This is fuckin' sweet," she said to herself, running her delicate fingers across the seat. She looked around and didn't see anyone nearby, so she swung a leg over and sat down on the bike her toes barely hitting the pavement on either side making it difficult for her to balance herself. She let out a sigh as she ran her hands across the handlebars, caressing the bike like she was making love to it. Imagining what it would be like to feel the engine purring beneath her now damp pussy, she sucked in a ragged breath, running her fingers through her hair. Her ultimate fantasy was sex on a badass motorbike with an even hotter man. She had found the bike; now all she needed was the man.

"What would take to get you to rub me like that?" a voice called out, interrupting Natalie's fantasy. Dropping her sunglasses back to her eyes before opening them, her heart skipped a beat as she saw where the voice came from. Standing in front of her was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on.

Everything thing about him oozed authority and classic "bad-boy-fuck-you-every-way-including-sideways" from the top of his dark messy hair down to his worn-out boots. Natalie let her eyes roam over him, taking in his green eyes before he dropped his sunglasses to cover them, to the stubble on his chin, down to the black t-shirt that covered his chest. He didn't look like a bodybuilder, just being of average build but Natalie could tell he was the perfect size. Letting her eyes drop further south, she was glad her sunglasses hid her eyes from his. The man standing before her must have stepped right out of her fantasy. She could feel the heat between her thighs building as he walked up to her, the dark lenses of his sunglasses hiding his eyes. Placing one hand on the handlebars and one on the seat behind her, he pinned her to the bike, preventing her from escaping. It's not like she wanted to, anyway. The only thing she wanted to do right now was grab him by the hair and shove his face into her dripping pussy.

"I asked you a question," he repeated quietly but firmly. Pulling herself up a bit, the smell of cologne hit her nose, furthering her lust only more. She had never been a prude by any means, but this was the first time she was ready to fuck a complete stranger senseless.

"Well?" he asked again as he folded his thick arms across his bulky chest. Fuck, this guy is hot, Natalie thought to herself.

"Take me for a ride," Natalie replied. Stepping back, he gave her ample room and time to run if she wanted to but Natalie stood her ground. She glanced down and could tell that he was already aroused by her gentle caresses with long, manicured nails across the chrome of his bike. He made a motion with his head and Natalie scooted her ass back on the seat as far as she could. She was barely situated on the bike before the handsome stranger swung a thick leg over the bike, throwing a look over his shoulder at her with a wicked smirk before he turned on the bike and revved the motor.

"Hold on," he said. Natalie could feel her chest tighten with excitement as she wrapped her arms tightly around his middle. He kicked the kickstand up and pulled back on the throttle while releasing the brake, leaving black marks on the pavement as the bike peeled out. Natalie had always loved fast motorbikes and hot guys, and this was her dream come true.

Out on the open highway, she glanced over and was shocked when she saw that the speedometer was registering 100 miles per hour. Most people would be scared shitless, but not Natalie. Not only did she have to resist screaming at him to go faster, she also had to resist cramming her hand down her pants to rub her throbbing clit.

"What's your name?" the stranger asked loudly over the roar of the engine as they tore off down the road.

"Natalie," she replied, watching as he expertly slowed the bike, tilting it so far sideways she thought they would fall over to take it around a corner to make a turn. When the bike straightened again, she could see the devious curl his lips as he heard her gasp for air.

"Scare ya?" he asked with a slight hint of arrogance to his voice as he chuckled. "By the way I'm Marcus. Now you'll know what to scream when I finally get you alone."

"Hell no, you didn't scare me Marcus," Natalie shot back, ignoring his arrogance and scooting down in her seat slightly and hugging him tighter, this time her arms moving up his broad chest some. "That just managed to make me even hornier." She tried to hide her triumphant smile as she watched the driver shift uncomfortably in his seat as he slowed the bike to a coasting speed.

Natalie took a deep breath. Her panties were already soaked; she wasn't sure she could get much wetter. Wrapping one hand in the material of his shirt and unbuttoning her jeans, she shoved her hand down her panties and ran her fingers across her lips, pulling her hand back out and brought her fingers to her lips, stopping just shy of her extended tongue. A wicked smile crossed her face as she glanced at the driver as he manhandled the powerful machine. She moved her hand closer to his face and felt the rumble in his chest. He grabbed her hand and pulled it towards him, sucking her fingers into his mouth. Natalie looked down and could see that he was already hard, and she knew this was going to be a wild ride.

"That's fuckin' hot," he said, glancing over his shoulder at his passenger. As he looked back out the road, he slowed the bike even more and turned on to a gravel road. "I think we need to go somewhere a little more secluded. What do you think, Natalie? Now that I know the bike makes you wet, I wanna see how wet I can make you."

Natalie couldn't find her voice to respond; she could only manage a nod. She glanced out the window, watching as the trees cleared away and they pulled up to a small cabin on the edge of a lake. It looked like something off the front of a Hallmark card. Marcus dropped the kickstand and climbed from the bike, lifting Natalie off the back of the bike with little effort. She had a feeling this wasn't arrogance, but the efforts of a very horny man to get her off his bike and out her clothes as quickly as possible.

She let him lean her against the leather seat, and moaned as wrapped his arms around her waist, her backside becoming the final resting place for his hands as he pulled their hips together. Natalie's senses went into overload as he tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling her towards him in an earth-shattering kiss. She moaned into his mouth, letting her head fall back as he kissed his way down her neck. She felt his hand on the collar of her shirt, and gasped as he tore the material from her chest, exposing her blue pushup bra.

"My favorite color," he groaned as his lips ran along her collarbone, setting her skin on fire. Her flesh tingled everywhere he touched, and before she knew it he had freed her of her bra. Pulling her to her feet, his hands splayed across her hips as he shoved jeans and panties out of his way. Natalie now stood in front of him, completely naked and convinced her pussy was dripping she was so wet.

"Sit down," he commanded, pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the ground as Natalie situated herself on the seat of his bike. As he stepped between her thighs, she trailed her hands across his lightly hairy chest, enjoying the feeling it created beneath her palms. She wound her fingers into the hair on his head, and tugged slightly as she felt him pinch her nipples. She gasped loudly as his right hand trailed down her belly and grazed her pussy.

"Damn, baby. So hot," he whispered in her ear as he dipped his fingers in her. "And so wet." His tongue darted out and licked the shell of her ear.

"I think I need to taste that pussy," he said as he gently bit her earlobe. "Would you like that?"

Natalie managed a very weak "uh-huh" before Marcus dropped to his knees. He parted her lips with his fingers and ran his tongue across her wetness before sucking her clit into his mouth. Rolling the sensitive nub around with his tongue, Natalie let her head fall back as her eyes tried to focus on the clear blue sky above her. Her back arched involuntarily as he plunged two thick fingers into her tight opening. Continuing his assault on her clit, he began to work his fingers in and out of her causing Natalie to thrash around beneath his mouth. Right when she felt like she was going to explode from the intense pleasure he was stirring in her, he stopped. Natalie whimpered slightly as the loss of his fingers, and looked up to see Marcus shedding his pants. Before dropping them on the ground, he reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet and produced a condom.

"I like a man who comes prepared," she said slyly as she watched him shove the wallet back in his pocket and drop the trousers on the ground near the rest of their clothes.

Natalie licked her lips as she watched him roll a condom onto his massive erection. Scooting her ass to the edge of the leather seat, she sighed as he ran himself along her slit, moaning slightly as he pushed inside her.

"Fuck, you're tight," Marcus hissed from behind clenched teeth. Her walls were squeezing his cock, making his knees weak. Knowing he wouldn't be able to keep from coming too quickly, he began to pound into her unmercifully.

"When was the last time that sweet pussy of yours had a dick in it?" he asked as he continued to thrust into her, squeezing her breasts as she moaned, each stroke pushing her closer and closer to the peak. The waves of pleasure built in her body, causing her head to fall back and a loud moan to escape her lips as she groaned, "Too fucking long, love." Natalie's breathing resumed its ragged pace as he continued his assault on her tight hole, filling her like she's never been filled before.

"That's it baby," Marcus cooed as he placed his hands on her hips, holding her in place as he slammed into her, each plunge of his dick drawing a louder and longer moan from her parted lips. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Marcus. I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before," Natalie panted. Marcus slammed into her with such force she cried out, whimpering when he withdrew from her, her body feeling empty after being filled so completely.

"Fuck me Marcus," Natalie ordered. "Ram that hard cock into my hot little pussy, Marcus. Make me come."

"You got it," Marcus growled as he pulled her to her feet, spinning her around roughly and bending her over the seat of the bike before quickly shoving himself back inside her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back against him as he hammered into her, rougher and harder with each stroke. Her walls began to tighten around his cock, squeezing him until she couldn't hold back any longer. Within seconds, Natalie came hard, her body trembling as she screamed out his name, urging him over the peak with her.

"Oh, Marcus!" she cried, her head back and chest heaving, trying desperately to suck air into her deprived lungs. With one last stroke and a deep grunt Marcus came hard, filling up the thin barrier that separated them with warm, sticky fluid as he let out a long, guttural moan. Their bodies covered with sweat and refusing to move, Marcus leaned his chest against Natalie's back as he panted heavily, the sweat pouring from his body from the exertion. Marcus finally withdrew from Natalie, and after tossing away the used condom he pulled his demins on. Grabbing his shirt, shoes and the Natalie's clothes he grabbed her hand and led her towards the cabin.

"Come on inside. I'll find you a shirt, then we'll see how well we fit together in the bedroom," Marcus said with a wink, squeezing her hand in his. Natalie was right; it was one wild ride, and it was far from over.