Chapter 5 - Spies, Cars and Boats

Their walk through the small village was quiet and calm. The villagers seemed more than happy to greet to likes of Argna and Yunath, still regarding the other three happily, nonetheless.Not even noticing the robot folded up as a pack sitting on Tammy's back. At the edge of this calm, very natural village was a port, with a surprising amount of boats.

Yunath went ahead of the group quickly, to talk to a shady looking man at the end of the port. “Hey,” she began casually. “Could I request my personal boat to the AtomiTech island?” she asked, looking at her nails while she did so, somewhat arrogantly.

The shady man simply shook his head. “No, Lady Yunath.”

“What?!” she seemed more angry than surprised, her boot stomped the ground. “Why not?!”

 Even in front of the rich woman’s anger, the man in the suit was unaffected and calm. “The island is currently out of bounds for the public. That includes you, Lady Yunath.”

 She found herself gritting her teeth and staring to the man fiercly, before turning around and heading back to the group, her anger replaced by annoyance, and a little bit of sass. “We need to find another way.” she sighed, arms crossed.

 “H-how else can we get there?” Ammy pouted unsurely, doubt filling her mind rapidally. She looked to her side, up at the boy that was Yunath’s nephew. He smiled down at her, somewhat warmly.

 “We’ll find a way.” he said quietly. He looked at his Aunt with a grin rather than a smile. “You know your routes, right?”

 She shrugged, finding her own grin. “Yeah, I guess so.” she chimed quietly, starting to walk ahead of them once again. “Come on, we gotta get a move on!” she walked on ahead, leading the others on behind her.

They ended up on another train, however, it was private, for Yunath’s family alone. It was a fast train, and a very nice looking, black one. Ammy sat on her seat nervously, her sister at her side sitting in awkward positions to try get comfortable, struggling to do so with Nedroid on her back. Ammy laughed to herself, and looked to her other side, at Yunath, Rohna and Argna. They all seemed to be staring out of the window. Almost like it was normal, they were talking too. Argna more than anyone.

 Ammy reached to her side to poke her sister for her attention. “Do you think Father is okay?” she asked softly. Tammy finally stopped fidgeting, and looked at the black haired girl with a soft smile.

“Yeah, he’s a tough cookie.” she laughed a little. “Why?”

Ammy looked slightly to the others, then back at the red headed android. “Just... Asking.” she smiled slightly sadly, hands on her knees, looking back at Tammy.

It took a while, but the train eventually came to a stop, and the small group of five got off, heading along through a bustling city, next to a set of mountains, and a lot of water. “Stay close together, everyone.” Yunath warned, a little tedious on moving on through the crowds.

The group started following Yunath through the crowds, they did stick close together. Very close. Almost too close. But they still managed to stay together, that was all that mattered. Eventhough Nedroid was poking right into Rohna’s stomach, since he walked behind Tammy and in front of Argna.

“Wait.” Ammy stopped, Rohna accidently walked into her, leading Argna to walk into him. But they did all stop.

“What’s the matter, Mistress Ammy?” Nedroid asked, speaking more quietly than normal. The whole group had stopped, in the middle of these ditry streets, to watch Ammy stare to her side.

 “I heard some men... Talking about... Us.” she whispered, nervously. “What does that mean?”

 “Spies?” Nedroid questioned instantly. “Miss Yunath, would-”