Chapter One What Do I Do

I'm packing some clothes to go to my Nan's and my mum just starts to yell at me and hit me so I yell at my mum "I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING HOME." as I run out the door confused not knowing where to run so I run to the nearest train station, "NO THE TRAINS ARE GONE." I say, so I walk up the stair and look over at all the tracks, I sit and cry, it starts raining and I see an umbrella so I grab it and put it up. Walking and walking looking for somewhere to stay, I see a bus stop with someone like me laying there so I walk up and we have a conversation "hi my names Amy do you want to come and help me look for somewhere to stay tonight??" I say trying to be polite "Hi Amy my names Megan and I would love too it's terrible here" said Megan. "LOOK MEGAN I FOUND SOME BLANKETS AND PILLOWS" I said as I was jumping up and down like a three year old, I grabbed them but they were hard to take then I released that someone was holding it, "CHLOE!!!!" I scream "what are you doing here???" I said really confused "my mum kicked me out because I wasn't paying my half of the rent but the others get to stay and don't have to pay rent I don't get it. Where are you going??? Oh hey Megan" Chloe said "oh yeah we're trying to find somewhere to stay tonight you wanna come??? And how do you two know each other???" I said "we met yesterday wondering around and yeah let's go" Chloe said as she jump up out of her seat. Walking and walking around and around looking for somewhere to stay tonight "OVER THERE, OVER THERE COME ON LETS GO" Chloe says as she jumps and runs "Thanks Chloe now Megan and I are deaf" I screamed at Chloe "YOU'RE WELCOME" Chloe yells so I can hear her. "Megan can you move over a little bit more" I asked, Megan moved down and we all went to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Sorry if it's not that good but it's my first book so what did you expect. If there's any spelling mistakes plz tell me and I hope you like the rest of the book. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀✌️