Part 13 (Beach Fun)

<----I thought she'd make a good Cindy on the beach cuz in a way she looks gangster, tell me if I'm wrong.

Next day...

Huey's Pov.

Today me and the rest of the gang are going to hang out. They've been quiet. I asked Caesar why, he told me they all thought that Jazmine was stuck in a 'Huey phase' so they left her with me for a whole two days. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Huey phase?

I walked out of the bedroom dressed in my swimming shorts and t-shirt. I walk into the living room to find Jazmine in a red bikini with ruffles, that goes perfectly well with her skin tone. She ties her hair up in a high ponytail.

I frown. I admit, she looks great, but I really wish she hadn't relaxed her hair. Black women are beautiful. Why do they have to go around changing themselves? Surgery, hair, what's next? I mean seriously, look at Nicki Manaj.

Jazmine turns. "You ready?"

I nod and walk up to her. I notice shes been packing. I look into the beach bag. She packed sun screen, two towels, a novel by Sidney Sheldon called Tell me your dreams and prada.

"Let's go," I grab the car keys to my Aston Martin.

"Ooh! Can we take Jaztastic? " she asks picking up the beach bag.

"No."

"Oh please Huey. Let me drive you, just once," she begs.

I sigh. "Alright. This once."

Jazmine hugs me. "Yay!" She grabs her car keys and literally jogs out of the apartment. Shit. She didn't cover herself. I grab the long scarf she was going to wrap around her waist and leave the apartment, locking the door behind me.

When I walk outside, Jazmine is already sitting in the car. I sit in the passenger seat and toss the scarf in the back. Jazmine leans over me, giving me a great view of her cleavage and opens the compartment.

"Shit. Where is it..." she asks herself.

She leans in more.

"I know what your doing," I say.

Jazmine doesn't look up at me. "Yeah? What's that?" Jazmine pulls up with her favourite red shades, matching her costume. "Found 'em!" She puts them on and pouts. "How do I look?"

"Stunning," I breathe. She rewards me with a kiss for my answer.

"Your not so bad yourself hotstuff," she starts the engine. "Let's rock!"

I watch her as she drives. Shes beaming like a crazy person.

"Whatchu so happy for?" I ask.

Jazmine glances at me and smiles. "I'm gonna hang out with my best friends at one of my favourite places for a whole day. What's there not to be happy about?"

"One of your favourite places?" I echo.

"You wanna know what my first favourite place is?" she whispers.

"What?"

"I'll tell you when the times right," Jazmine smiles.

I shrug. "Whatever."

The song on the radio Dear future husband by Meghan Trainor plays and Jazmine raises the volume. "I love this song."

My eyebrows shoot up. "Seriously?

Dear future husband
Heres few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life

As beautiful as Jazmine's voice is, I detest this song. I change the radio station.

"Hey!"

"Maybe you'll get to play this song on your wedding day, but not here with me," I tell her.

There's a silence.

"Huey?"

"Yes?"

"You'll...um...nevermind..." she blushes.

"What Jazmine?" There's a hint of stubborness in my voice.

"Oh look! Were here!" Jazmine parks the car by the boardwalk and hops out.

I get out of the car and I'm immediately greeted by sunshine and heat. Jazmine takes the beach bag out from the back seat and I take her scarf.

"Jazmine." Jazmine turns to me. I hold both ends of the scarf and pull her to me. "You will tell me what you were gonna say. You hear me?"

Jazmine bites her bottom lip, turned on and nods. "Ok, Huey."

I tie the scarf around her waist and let her go.

"Jazzy!" We turn to the beach where a slim blonde runs on the sand towards us.

Cindy wears a black bikini and blue shorts. Her hair isn't in braids and streams behind her as she runs.

"Cindy!"

The two pull each other to a hug. Cindy eyes me. "C'mon Huey. We on the beach, show off yo stuff."

"My stuff?"

Jazmine blushes. "She means your abs."

"Maybe if I swim," I say as we walk on the beach.

"Huey, there no 'ifs' when your with me," Jazmine says.

"We'll see..."