vingt-cinq

M I C H A E L (A)

michael and luke don't say anything else to each other until they're seated on the sofa together, luke snuggling into michael's shoulder.

"i'm guessing they didn't take it well?" michael frowns.

"n-no, they d-didn't" luke chokes out between sobs.

"d-do you th-think that i, i c-can stay w-with y-you for a w-while?"

"of course, baby. you're always welcome here." michael smiles, rubbing luke's back and playing with his hair.

"thank you, m-mikey" luke wipes his eyes, hugging michael tighter.

luke's phone buzzes, signalling a notification of some sort.

it's a message from calum.

calum: aw little lukey came out to his parents and got kicked out of home ayy?

luke: how would you know??

calum: your parents posted it on facebook, i'm friends with them still from when we were friends hah

luke opens facebook, seeing loads of notifications and goes straight to his dad's post.

"My son just came out as gay and I do not approve of this in my household, he should have known. I have therefore kicked him out so don't come here looking for him."

a tear drops from luke's eye onto his phone screen.

"oh" michael looks at luke's phone, sighing.

"why did he have to fucking post it" luke groans.

luke's notifications are full of people posting things such as "faggot" on his timeline.

"fucking dick!" luke shouts.

"hey, hey, luke. it'll be alright. it'll work out eventually"

"i damn sure hope so" luke mumbles.

calum: guessing you were just looking on facebook, huh? little faggot

luke: fucking hell calum just shut the hell up.

calum: is that all you've got? hahaha

luke: i never fucking did anything to you! just shut up please.

calum: so what if you didn't do anything to me, this is what you get for being gay

luke: being gay is no different to anything else, calum. everyone is a fucking human alright! everyone should be treated equally.

calum: damn calm down

-
idk i felt like writing more bc i need to stay awake for hey everybody! at 1:30am woohoo