Chp. 9: picnics and phone calls

Chapter 9:
When Camila opened her eyes in the next morning she woke up to an empty bed. Her naked body was covered with a white blanket. Than she remembered the night before.
She remembered the way Lauren touched her and kissed her. The way their body's were tangled together. She remembered who's it felt to feel Lauren inside of her. The amazing and caring nature Lauren had while they were together.
She remembered their small moans. And the way Lauren said her name.
When she stood up from the bed and wrapped the white sheet around her slender body she took from Lauren's closet a big hoodie and her shorts from last night from the floor. When she looked at her underwear on the bedroom floor she blushed and took new one from the closet.

When the brown eyed girl got into the kitchen she saw leo sitting while making an home made orange juice with a Grin. She saw Lauren making fresh plate  of banana and nuttela pancakes.
"Good morning" she said while walking inside the small kitchen.
Leo waved at her with his beautiful smile "good morning" he grin and continued with the juice.
when she moved her gaze from the boy to meet Lauren's smile, the green eyed girl was smiling at her. "Camz can u please come here and help me?" Camila nodded and went to the older girl just so Lauren could kiss her cheek. Camila blushed and Lauren got back to making the pancakes.

"You look tired Lolo"
Camila said with a smirk while the three sat next to the table, Lauren chucked on her pancake for a second and Camila giggled. Leo was busy with laughing at the two.
"Did you slept well leo?" Camila asked the boy that nodded eagerly "yeah this bed is really comfortable" he said truthfully
"Happy to hear that" Lauren said with a smile "so big guy what do you wanna do today?" Lauren said and Camila smiled at her. She loved to see Lauren with kids. "Um I don't really know" he said truthfully "lets do something you hadn't done ina while maybe a picnic?" Lauren said and camila looked at her pancakes  "she's right, its nice day, I mean yeah it's cold but the sky's look warm and its New York i think we should use days like that in the winter for going out because the rest of them are cold, we should use him for a picnic in central park, maybe we could invite Ally i know normani and dinah have classes but she doesn't, it'll be fun" Lauren nodded in agreement, most of the people are at work, school, and generally busy so that really was a good day, the two looked at leo who looked at them "you really want me to come with you?" Leo asked shocked and the girls were confused "since my mother cancer got diagnosed we couldn't do things like that , thank you" he said and Lauren hugged him "anything for you".

"Don't know why I thought it'll be fun, I hate this weather" Camila complained and Lauren leo Ally and ashton laughed at her behavior "i should've warm you if i wasn't warming this little pumpkin over here" she said and tickled leo until he fall from the blanket to the grass. ally was making the food and ashton looked at the three with a smile. Camila was pouting and lauren and leo laughed "you know what, i can warm you both come here little camzi si you wont get sick" lauren said with a immature smile and camila smiled and sat closed to her left side while leo sat on her right, Lauren's arm found herself sneaking behind the younger girl shoulders and Camila laid her head on Lauren's shoulder
"Leo you still look really cold and I don't want your mom to murder me because you got sick, come here" she said and he snuggled into her leather jacket with his cute grin.
"Guys you look like a cute family" Ashton said and Ally nodded with a grin "it's adorable" ally said and Camila and Lauren blushed while leo looked at them with a grin.
After the 5 hate theirs lunch Camila got a call so she went to the side to pick up the phone

C: hello
S: camila
C: shawn? What the hell do you want
S: iwant you back, i was wrong baby please forgive me
C: shawn almost 4 month past since the last time we talked. And even than that was when I found that you cheated on me
S: please baby im sorry
C: "im sorry" its not enough. Bye shawn

Camila said and hung up, she saw the sky becoming darker with every second that past. Tears we're streaming her cheeks and she sat on the ground. When Lauren looked at the side to check on her and she saw the girl crying she left leo with ally and Ashton and went to help her get up, "camz are you alright?" Lauren asked although she knew the answer. "Can we go home?" Camila whispered and Lauren kissed her temple "of course baby" she answered and took Camila's hand in hers.
When ally went to work and Ashton went to his apartment leo camila and Lauren went home tired. Because the soccer game leo played with Ashton he was even more tired so when the three came home he took a shower and went to bed so camila and lauren went to lauren's bed. Camila told lauren what happened and cried on her chest until the brown eyed girl fell asleep. She only woke up when
veronica came to pick up leo after he slept the night again in the morning. 
"Are you going to come back to him?" Lauren asked when the two sat on the couch, camila didn't answered she just looked up "my mom called, she and my father are coming to visit, she wants to see why im not coming back with him. I think she just care about his family money, and she said I need to give him a chance" lauren looked at her again "so that's mean you're-" camila looked at the ground "I don't know lolo".

Te day after Lauren looked distract while she sat in music class.
When she looked up she mat brown eyes.
Lisa looked at her with wide eyes.

A new message from: Lisa
You look distracted

A new message from: lauren
I thought you supposed to be bitch. Why R u care?

A new message from: lisa
Because i loved you? Because i still loves you and i care about you.
It's something about camila am I right.

A new message from: Lauren
You know me too well.

A new message from: lisa
So what's up?

And lauren did told her. It was weird at the start but after a few moments she did.

AN
Don't kill me
And don't forget to vote share and comment