Chapter 2

Kim's POV

Lu, Uncle Sam and I were at the gym. Uncle Sam was teaching us self-defence. It was so fun. We learned a lot. I mean, we knew a lot before, but now we are perfecting it. I am pretty sure that nobody would want to get in a fight with us. After we were finished, Grandma walked in with the rest of the team with a seorius look on her face. The team behind here was confused.

"Ladys and gentlemen, we are having an important basketball tournament in a week! Teams from all agencis are attending and I want you to join as well!" she spoke. Team, Lu and I just nodded in response.

"Why are you just standing there? Start practicing!" said Grandma and blew in her whistle. We parted in teams. I was on team with dad, Aunt Kensi and Uncle Eric. Lu was on team with Uncle Deeks and Sam and Aunt Nell.

Lucy's POV

After we parted in teams, we decided who is guarding who. Dad was guarding Uncle Callen, Uncle Sam was guarding mum, Aunt Nell was guarding Uncle Eric and I was guarding Kimy. We started playing. After an hour and half of practicing, we were all tired and sweaty. Grandma said that the practice is over and we were relieved.

"Hey, wanna go shopping?" asked Kimy.

"Sure, you could also come to sleep at my place after we're done shopping" I answered.

"Awesome, just let me ask my dad and you ask your parents" she replied.

"Mum, dad, can Kimy come to sleepover today, after we're done shopping?" I asked.
"Yeah!" said mum.
"Of corse!" said dad.
"Thanks!" I smiled to them.
Kimy came to me with a smile on her face.
"Umm, let me gues! Uncle Callen said that you can come?" I chuckled. Kimy chuckled a bit as well: "Yeah!"

Kim's POV

Dad let me to go over Lu's place. Lu and I agreed that we are first gonna go over her place to shower because we were sweaty. We asked our parents for se money and headed towards the door. Since we came on bikes, we hoped on them and rode to Lu's house. When we came, we took a quick shower and got dressed. Lu had on leggings, white T-shirt, black leather jacket and some combat boots. Same style like Aunt Kensi's. I putted on plain pink T-shirt, white skirt and some sandals. We headed to the mall.

"Where are we going first?" asked Lu.
"Umm, maybe Forever 21 and after that Nordstrom, Aeropostale, H&M, Sephora, Ulta and Lush. When we finish, we'll go to Starbucks and talk" I told her my plan.

"So, same as always! Sounds good!" she chuckled. I laughed a bit. After we finished shopping we went to Starbucks and talked about everything.
"Wanna go on a morning run tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, that would be good. You can ask your parents to wake us up before they go to work tomorrow" I answerd.
"So we have a plan!" she said jokingly and we laughed. We left and headed home.

Lucy's POV

We came home. It was 6 pm so we started preparing dinner since mum and dad were coming home at 7 pm. We made some pizza and pancakes. Right after I flipped last pancake, mum and dad came in the house. They washed their hands and we started to eat.
"So how was on work after we left?" I asked.
"One word. Paperwork!" said dad. Everyone on the team hated paperwork and by mum's and dad's facial expression, I could see that there was a lot of paperwork. I kinda feel sorry for them.

After we ate, Kimy and I washed the dishes.
"Hey, can I ask Lucas to come over and we can have Pirates of the Caribbean marathon?" I asked. Lucas was my neighbour and friend for 8 years already. We love hanging out together and he is my best friend.

Kim's POV

When Lu was asking me if she could ask Lucas to come over, I saw that spark in her eyes. He is her neighbour and best friend for 8 years now. But when ever we talk about him, she has that spark in her eyes. She probably likes him.