Springtrap X Foxy

Foxys POV

(they're humans)

"I HATE THAT SON OF A BITCH"! I yelled. "Shush he might be listening, " Freddy said. "I mean he killed those pore innocent kids then thinks he gets to order us around like that? FUCK NO!!!"I screamed. "Well I don't know what to do about that," Freddy retorted. I left the room to go find Springtrap. I found him in the vents. I grabbed him by the leg and pulled him out. "Hey...what the fuck" Springtrap said.

Springtrap's  POV

I watched in horror as Foxy ripped off our shirts. I was shaking hard. I covered my exposed chest with my arms. "Foxy please" I pleaded. "No way ye be mine now" Foxy said. He slid off our pants. I turned red. He grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. My cock was going up. I caught Foxy starring. "Like it?" Foxy was shocked at the sight of my cock. He bent down and began to suck. I let out a couple settle moans."Oh Foxy don't stop" I moaned embarrassed at what i had just said. He moaned against my cock making it vibrate. As a result I cam in his mouth. He swallowed it. "On hands and knees Springtrap" Foxy said. I turned over and opened my legs and signaled him to go ahead. He rubbed my thighs with his soft hands.It felt so good. I felt him insert his tip then slowly the length of his cock. I bawled my hands into fists. The pain slowly turned to pleasure. He thrusted harder and harder. I felt him release then shot his load into me. He dressed and left me there naked in that room.