Chapter 9 - Big Opportunity

A/N-- okay so hiya. Cliffhanger last time. Le go!

Liv's POV

"Do you have feelings for Murron" the big question that I don't want to answer. I mean, I know my sexuality but others don't. Let's not well I don't know oh god. "Liv?" "Okay. Dunc. You need to be able to keep your mouth shut, Kay?" He nodded excitedly "I...

Murron's POV

"I...yes...Yes.." I looked down, scared of the affect. Kim looked like a broken game, she just stayed still smiling like mad "Kim? Kimothy? I think I broke Kim" I laughed "AHHHHHHHHH! OTP" she squealed the loudest and highest pitch of a squeal I've ever heard. Nearly as high as Simon's squeals. "Shhhhh. She's a massive dork but she's my dork" Kim was about go for the squeal again. I need to think fast. Tissue paper. I grab a handful of the hand drying papers and stuffed them in her mouth. "Shhh"

Liv's POV

Me and Dunc looked at each other as we heard the squeal of Kim from the bathroom. "Guess who has a crush on you?" Dunc slightly sung, I continued to blush "Lion is so real" he teased and I winked making his shipping feelz go crazy. A few minutes later Kim and Murron arrived back acting as if nothing happened, same with me and Dunc "no one will know my feelings" I mouthed to him as he nodded. The whole time Kim kept gesturing Murron to do something to me, I just saw with the side of my eye. "What are we doing after this?" I asked "well we have a big question to ask you guys" oh gosh. Oh. Gosh. Oh gosh. Here we go. "Would you like to join the Yogscast? Lewis said there isn't any jobs necessarily available but he really likes you guys and you fit in amazingly with the family" me and Murron looked at each other for a second before turning away blushing remembering the previous event. "Yes!" We said in unison. "But that means you guys would have to move closer to the office to make it easier" Kim added "Sure, we'll figure something out" I can't wait! That evening it was time to return to our home. We were already in Bristol with the office but we were on the outskirts. After a week of searching for a new house we finally found one and it was big and awesome and surprisingly cheap. After maybe a month of housing stuff we were living in it, it was only around the corner from YogTowers. As a massive fan all of these years, this is incredible. We walked into the office after not seeing any of them for about 2 weeks they all ran up to us hugging us and laughing and asking questions and shipping us and it was all a bit strange. Duncan walked up to me and linked my arm walking away from Murron with me, I looked back at her and mouthed "I have no idea" he asked "update news on Lion?" I laughed "really?" He smiled "Yes! Me and Kim have been thinking about it the whole time" I smirked and winked. He nearly passed out. Hah. "Dunc?" He just stood and smiled, I turned around and saw Murron still standing there talking to Kim I shouted "I think I've broke Duncan" she laughed, as I was about to turn my gaze back to Duncan he grabbed my shoulders making me jump "oh for goodness sake!" We laughed "is. It. Real?" I smiled and blushed "maybe so. Maybe no" I tapped his nose and walked away leaving him broke again. "What was that all about?" Murron asked laughing, no body was around except for Duncan in the corner. I kissed her head, laughing as well "I'm not even sure" we walked towards the office rooms to introduce ourselves to everyone but they already knew us because apparently Kim and Duncan have been going around telling people about us and shipping. Hah. Lewis then informed us that they've made a channel for us and that we will get started soon but firstly they're going to feature us in their main channel GTA5 videos just for people to actually get to know us. Life is great. I have my YOGfamily. My job. My friends. My house. My partner. I have everything I could ever want. Life is great.

A/N--- so Hiya guys, that was a bit of role-play and umm yeah, this is the end of this book. If you guys liked it and want a sequel or if you like the way it is with it ended, please let us know in the comments or in chat, we appreciate you guys sticking around and reading this pile of goop we wrote, thank you XD
~ Liv and Murron ~ LION
(='∀`)人('∀`=)