another guy flirts | k a i

Another Guy Flirts With You
K A I P A R K E R

You were in a nightclub somewhere in Richmond - a fancy one Kai wanted to go to.

Wearing your short white dress and heels, you looked phenomenal. You wanted to impress Kai and you certainly accomplished that.

The neon lights that divided the club into diamond-like sections reflected and cast against your light outfit, making you glow different colors.

Kai had headed to the bathroom, so you decided to order a drink at the bar. You could barely open your mouth to order when a hand clamped down on your own hand.

You stared at the stranger, a rather ugly older guy. "Drinks on me, baby. What do you what? Anything. Don't be shy."

You blushed awkwardly, conflicted as to what you should do. Praying Kai would hurry up, you stayed silent.

"Awe, you're blushing. That's adorable." He cooed, petting your hair. You froze. "She's so cute, huh?"

You didn't know who exactly he was asking, you assumed it was just drunken weirdness.

Suddenly the guy was torn off of you, he fell to the ground causing you to gasp.

"K-Kai," you managed.

He smirked and embraced you in a tight side hug, hands low on your back. "Who was that douche?" His jaw was clenched - he was jealous.

You waved your hand to dismiss the entire encounter, "just a drunk loser."

"You should learn to speak up for yourself, babe."

"That's what I have you!" You hugged him back before just full-on kissing him.

A/N: So short - I'll make more like this, I pinky-promise.