Chapter 9: Keep On Running

At school was the running for charity thing we were all volenteers for. Well not entirely willingly, but since it was good on your recume we decided we could use a day for school. Me and Emily ran before as sportive as we are, but I kind a let sports slide because I am more into music. After I saw Zack I asked him if he wanted to play in the band again, my  old band mates already said yes so we were practising each night in the garage at my place and sometimes at Zack's place. Aria's mum stopped by later that week with Zack and I told her about the band. She loved it and we let her have a little sneak peak of how we sound. She promised too keep it a secret. Me and Jason we were still over. Cece and I were done with our friendship. I asked the girls if they could ditch Cece and they did that for me. That's where friends are for, if anyone asked me the same thing, I would do it in a heartbeat.

We were all volenteers to carry things, like water bottles or soda's. But that meant that Jason was there too. I knew he wasn't seeing Cece anymore, but that didn't meant that I forgave him, which doesn't mean he didn't tried.

'Bella, please talk to me, it was a mistake, Cece was a mistake, I am not in love with her', Jason said. Íf your not in love with her, why did you kissed her, or do kisses mean so little to you', I said carrying a heavy box. 'Let me do that', Jason said. 'I can handle it myself', I said. The girls came and see if I was all right. 'Is everything okay?', Aria asked. 'Yes, why wouldn't it be okay', I said. 'Bells', Jason said. 'Guys, I hear someone talking, but yet I hear nothing, must be something that is not important', I said holding up my shoulders. I knew that I was being childis, but I couldn't help saying this. I was still so mad at Cece and Jason.

The girls and I walked away from Jason who stood there like a lost sheep. 'Look Bells, I get that he hurt you, but does shutting him out really helps?', Hanna asked. 'It helps me', I said looking at Jason. 'Don't you miss him?', Hanna asked. 'Yeah, he clearly misses you, it has been a few weeks ago and he has cut Cece out of his life for good', Hanna said. 'Is that suppose to make it all okay Hanna, he made out with someone that used to be one of my best friends, now she calls me a stupid high school student, gee Hanna, who's side are you on?', I said. 'Yours Bella, you know that, look Caleb kissed Mona too, do you think that I am happy with that', Hanna said. 'That was by your consent, sort of, because you had no other choice to see if Melissa was A, by the way, Spencer have you ever talked to her, we gave you a deadline because of that video', I said. 'Relax Bella, chill now okay, you know that my sister isn't A, you also know on which grounds she explained it to me that she was looking for Alison, she couldn't find her and then she had an alibi, my mum', Spencer said. 'Another dead end, I am getting really tired of those dead ends', I said. 'We all are tired Bella, but don't take it out on us okay, we are on your side, no matter whjat your choice would be', Spencer said. 'I am sorry guys, that I took it out on all of you, it's so frustrating because I am still freaking in love with his green eyes', I said. We all laughed. 'Go to him, give him a chance to make things right again. I gave Caleb a chance and I am still gradefull that I did', Hanna said. 'Okay, wish me luck, I am not going to make it easy on him', I said. 'We never said that you should', Emily said.

'Bella, eh are we on speaking terms again? I am confused', Jason said. 'That depense on what you are going to do to make itup to me', I said. 'So does that mean that...', Jason started. 'It doesn't mean your of the hook for kissing Cece, but if you could make it up to me, what would you do?', I asked trying to ignore my beating heart and hot skin or avoiding his beautiful green eyes. 'Crumbling for sure...', Jason started. I cracked a smile. 'More crumbling after that, making sure you get your favorite muffins every day', Jason said. 'Everyday, you want to have me fat?', I asked. 'Okay, 3 times a week, those blueberry chocolate muffins you like so much from The Brew', Jason said. 'That's a very good start', I said. 'And...', Jason said. 'What, there is more?', I asked. 'Yes, ont thing if you let me', Jason said and he leaned forward and our foreheads touched. Eventually his lips touched mine. I put my arms around his neck and his hands on my hips. 'I've missed you Bells', Jason said. 'I've missed you too', I said.

Suddenly we heard clapping and cheering behind us. My friends. 'Guys, I am not a Grace Kelly movie', I said embarrassed. 'No, you have way better fashion', Aria said. 'Oh, you have my friends to thank too, they talked me into making things right again', I said. 'Well, thank you friends from Bella, sis', Jason said to Spencer. 'Beware, Bella might become your sister in law one day', Emily said. 'Half sister', Spencer said. I laughed. That was good enough. 'Jason, I need to run, but shall we talk later after the race?', I asked. 'Yeah sure', Jason said. Just when I was about to leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He kissed me. 'Hey, not so fast', he said. I laughed. 'Jason, how about we are going to finish this later, can you meet me at seven in Spencer's lake house?', I said. 'Yes, I see you there, I love you', Jason said. 'I love you too', I replied with ahuge smile. No one has ever said that to me. After I dated Noel I now the difference between good, bad and shady.

'Did he and you just said...', Emily asked. 'Yes we did', I said. 'So now it's official, your both are... oh no grandma', Hanna said when she saw her grandma going to the stage and suddenlu she was singing the national anthem. 'Why is she singing our national anthem', I asked. 'Because she can', Hanna said. 'Are you not even a little bit embarrassed?', Aria asked. 'I would be', I said. 'Guys, not helping much', Hanna said. 'Sorry Hanna', I said. Finally the flare gun went off and the race started.

That night I met Jason at Spencer's lake house. Spencer Always said that we could all use it whenever we need to have a place to stay or a place to hide. '

'Bella hey', Jason said coming out from the cabin. He kissed me. 'Hey, so sorry I am late', I said. 'It's okay, that gave me more time to prepare', Jason said. 'Prepare for what?', I asked. He was leading me towards a huge transformed light up in candles room. The room looked like it was made out of gold. 'Beautiful', I said. It was taking my breath away.

We ate together and laughed about old memories. Then we kissed and made out. His kisses was what I missed so much when we broke up. His touch too. But that's in the past, this is here and now. And now he was going to undress me. Very softly and very gentle. His fingers ran over my naked skin, his lips were kissing every inch of my body. and then when we were both naked a feeling came over me, one that I can't discribe, it was clear to me that Jason got the same feeling because he and I were both tired from what happened a few minutes ago. 'I love you Bella', Jason said. 'I love you', I replied. His lips touched mine for the 10000th time. 'Tha twas amazing', I said. 'It was, are you tired too, do you think that is normal?', Jason asked. 'I don't know, me and Noel never got to this point, thank God', I said. 'Looks like we both have exes of who we are not proud off', Jason said. 'Your right, let's forget them, we are more important then both of them', I said. 'Your right, as usual', Jason said pulling me towards him and he kissed me. Again.